Waddah Attar Win Expert - page 29

late edit matrixebiz...a bad habit of mine...please reread the above I am finished editing it...I am sure you have questions...fire away..

ES

You know..."Stupid is as Stupid does". Over the years I have tried just about everything in trading...I have blown up twice and stubbornley come back to trading.

I think being dull in the mind and simple spoken allows one to be stubborn. I find myself struggling to keep my mind open and free. I am going to be fifty years old in December.

Now to contrast this...I have watched very nimble-minded traders grow more and more closed-minded over the years, to where I recognize them from how they post. I know immediatley if they are a seasoned trader, just by their closed-mind.

I realize that if you find something that works to go for it and exploit it for all it can give quickley...take that profit while it lasts...I realize that some things just do not work....and to not canoe up river against the flow.

Where are you at Traders? I know you are here reading....don't be shy...this is the fun part...share your experience....I love to read about traders and their journey's. If you want to give Electric something back...post your journey here in this thread...it would provide me with much enjoyment.

ES

You see early on the grids can be say...ohhh....5.....

then the TP is started early on with the close all...

Now if the price decides to move out enough early on...well the TP and the grid space will snych up and give an early exit when the price is giving the benefit....we are essentially looking at the movement of price and letting it decide "do I take quick profits now or do we build". This will capture many market characteristics and letting it decide the retrace value. The market velocity, momentum and movement whether it be choppy or trending will adjust our EA.

ES

P.S. When we get SmartStep™ I will test it side-by-side with the same start time with the current version I am testing now for us to see if there is a benefit.

Hello? Hello? anybody out there?

It's time to hear from you traders lurking in here? (there are thousand of views now)

Introduce yourselves and put in what you know....(don't worry about your English, we will figure it out)

We have a coder (s) working on this and NOW is the time to speak up...

ES

Will someone go in the Russian forums and bring those genius's to this thread please? I am serious "them dudes" are brilliant! (bad slang English)

ES

because I'm not totally sure how this system is working with Grids as you keep talking about, what values can I use for IncStep to check against to tell it ok time to goto 0.02 from 0.01 or whatever.

Thanks

ElectricSavant:
Will someone go in the Russian forums and bring those genius's to this thread please? I am serious "them dudes" are brilliant! (bad slang English) ES

Hi there

Whom you want to bring here I will speak in russian forums if some

Bring anyone who is interested stace...we need some input from the other side hehe☺

By the way...Thanks for reading!

ES

stace:
Hi there Whom you want to bring here I will speak in russian forums if some

We need an Igor SLAM!

Try a start of 5 with an IncStep of 2

Then...

Try a start of 10 with an IncStep of 1

I am not sure which one is best ...use 2K as a start equity and an IncLot of 0.01. Trade the two pair way....

ES

matrixebiz:
because I'm not totally sure how this system is working with Grids as you keep talking about, what values can I use for IncStep to check against to tell it ok time to goto 0.02 from 0.01 or whatever. Thanks
Reason: