Need Help with EA Code

I was wonder if there is a way to up the lot size as the price goes up or down? For example if I buy USD/JPY .01 lot @ 99.10 and the price goes down 10 PIPS. I would then want to buy .02 lots @ 99.00 and so on if the price continues to drop. As the price drops the lot size increases. Is there an expert advisor code that can correlate with this and if there is what would the code look like?

fxtrader86:
I was wonder if there is a way to up the lot size as the price goes up or down? For example if I buy USD/JPY .01 lot @ 99.10 and the price goes down 10 PIPS. I would then want to buy .02 lots @ 99.00 and so on if the price continues to drop. As the price drops the lot size increases. Is there an expert advisor code that can correlate with this and if there is what would the code look like?

fxtrader86: Is there an expert advisor code that can correlate with this and if there is what would the code look like?
Since there are no slaves here, do your own research. You have only three choices: Search for it, learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.
Reason: