Blessing 2 - page 145

alex84:
hey what settings are you talking about here ? This 30% profit are surprising...

Hi Alex,

Why do you think its surprising? I am using the setfile as per #1012.

Biggest DD I have seen was about 10% on a 500usd account trading MM false and starting lot 0.01.

I would like to test this for a few more months to see how it would handle a big move against it. I have for that reason decided to trade it on double the recommended starting capital.

if you look at the graph, you will notice it has done very well while the eurusd was tending, but just as good when it strated consolidating.

Rgds

Ed

ok thanks

i never used this set files, i only used irons

did you backtest this settings ?

I'm surprised of 30% cause i usualy make 8-12 % monthly with four pairs traded safely

Are you sure to be safe enough with this settings ?

thx for sharing

alex84:
ok thanks

i never used this set files, i only used irons

did you backtest this settings ?

I'm surprised of 30% cause i usualy make 8-12 % monthly with four pairs traded safely

Are you sure to be safe enough with this settings ?

thx for sharing

Hi Alex,

I really dont know if its safe enough. It has been going well so far. What do you think makes it a bit unsafe. Too little capital.

I also trade irons recommended 4 pairs and setfiles, however have allowed 1000usd per pair and starting lotsize at 0.01. Maybe you could also answer my #1449.

With these reccomended setfiles/pairs, I have managed to gain about 5% for the month so far. What settings allow you to make between 8 and 12%?

Rgds

ed

THE only reason i see that you dont have the pending on your pf is that the time grid is not ok yet. It has to be more than the timegrid (in seconds) since last trade before ea can place again a pending

hi

i read that forex funnel and fxpro maker were built same as blessing,

is this same type of martingale

i use forex funnel and like it, does blessing act the same and also will it reverse (double the buys like the sells)

thanks

john

FIFO rule

Hi all. Will new NFA FIFO (first in first out) rule, which will be valid july 31 affect blessing?

I received this from IBFX:

To our valued clients,

As you may know, the National Futures Association (NFA), has implemented new First-in, First-out (FIFO) requirements that will be in effect as of July 31, 2009. We at Interbank FX have been working hard on a solution and are confident that our traders will be able to use our MetaTrader 4 platform with little or no interruption. They will also continue to be able to use their MT4 expert advisors.

The NFA is striving to ensure the highest levels of integrity from all market participants and their intermediaries. We want to assure you that Interbank FX strives to be 100% compliant with the NFA.

We are currently working on some informational and instructional videos regarding the FIFO requirements and our solution, however most of you will be able to continue trading without any impact to your platform or strategies. In our effort to provide the best solution for your trading, you will be fully advised prior to any proposed changes.

We thank you for your continued support and wish you the best of luck with your trading.

Best regards,

IBFX

johnboy411:
hi

i read that forex funnel and fxpro maker were built same as blessing,

is this same type of martingale

i use forex funnel and like it, does blessing act the same and also will it reverse (double the buys like the sells)

thanks

john

we can't hedge no more

and what about fifo

Togu:
we can't hedge no more

and nfa fifo (first in first out) rule, valid july 31 will affect blessing?.

i used fxdd, the will still let you hedge.

now i use forex.com - a UK acct. you can hedge

Reason: