Blessing 2 - page 105

Antomi:
Hi George,

according to my understanding it is absolutely necessary to use v5.1 because v5 does not close pending orders correctly. Iron, me and others experienced that.

Please check Irons explanation when he introduced v5.1.

It is not necessary to stop the running v5, just apply v5.1 with your settings. Blessing will take care of the open and pending orders.

Best

Antomi

PS: does someone know where Iron is? Haven't heard from him for a long time.

But maybe he is busy to incubate a new EA.

Thanks Antomi

I probably missed that post. I remember there was something about AutoCal not working on ver. 5.

No wander I am getting bad performance on couple of computers.

I am testing with similar pairs and settings. The only common denominator on these two computers is Blessing Ver. 5.0

I have already changed over to ver. 5.1 and, I am sure we would be able to see the difference in the equity curve in next few weeks.

Do you have any results (good, bad or indifferent)?

Cheers,

George

Results

georgedim:
Thanks Antomi

I probably missed that post. I remember there was something about AutoCal not working on ver. 5.

No wander I am getting bad performance on couple of computers.

I am testing with similar pairs and settings. The only common denominator on these two computers is Blessing Ver. 5.0

I have already changed over to ver. 5.1 and, I am sure we would be able to see the difference in the equity curve in next few weeks.

Do you have any results (good, bad or indifferent)?

Cheers,

George

Hi George,

Yes I have some results. I usually post my results every week here. The last one is in post 999.

I had to except 2 EP-stops and reduced the pairs from 4 to 3. It is kind of exciting how it will recover.

Some days later I started a new account (both tests) which is running very well.

You can watch the performance live here:

MT4Live.com - Share Your MT4 Statements Free

Best

Antomi

Antomi:
Hi George,

Yes I have some results. I usually post my results every week here. The last one is in post 999.

I had to except 2 EP-stops and reduced the pairs from 4 to 3. It is kind of exciting how it will recover.

Some days later I started a new account (both tests) which is running very well.

You can watch the performance live here:

MT4Live.com - Share Your MT4 Statements Free

Best

Antomi

Hello Antomi,

That looks very groovy. I will keep an eye on it. Have you tried some of the more volatile currencies yet?

On the other front, there is some good news about Usd against the major currencies.

12:30 United States Nonfarm Payrolls (Apr)

-539K -620K -699K

12:30 United States Average Hourly Earnings (MoM) (Apr)

0.1% 0.2% 0.2%

12:30 United States Average Hourly Earnings (YoY) (Apr)

3.2% 3.3% 3.4%

12:30 United States Average Weekly Hours (Apr)

33.2 33.2 33.2

12:30 United States Unemployment Rate (Apr)

8.9% 8.9% 8.5%

These figures may give it a little chance, to recover some of the lost ground.

I will talk to you later mate.

Cheers

Georgy (oops)

Eurgbp

Hi,

if anyone is interested in eurgbp, here is my settings. It could do with some more tweaking but it seems to work.

Happy trading

Files:

did you follow irons advises posted on page 92 to get this set file ?

Do you have a statment to share ?

thanks

Levels

All,

I've had a USDJPY close out in profit today after hitting 11 levels. I had to manage the EP and set it 65% to avoid an EP hit last week. The semi-automatic technique worked.

I hope this NFA thing doesn't come into play with the FIFO thing. It would most certainly shut down Blessing's capability.

v/r

Jeff

lron:
All,

I've had a USDJPY close out in profit today after hitting 11 levels. I had to manage the EP and set it 65% to avoid an EP hit last week. The semi-automatic technique worked.

I hope this NFA thing doesn't come into play with the FIFO thing. It would most certainly shut down Blessing's capability.

v/r

Jeff

Are you sure that isn't related to closing out hedged trades?

Rob

ChicagoRob:
Are you sure that isn't related to closing out hedged trades? Rob

it's how i understood this nfa rule, fifo concerns only hedged trades, nop ?

9 days result

Thanks to share this EA. I've got U$ 220, with deposit fund U$ 500 in demo account for last 9 days, with MM=false, and lot=0.01. I'm considering to live. Does this EA just good in sideway or best for trending ? How about news, should I stop it before big news come ?

Qbetechmark:
Thanks to share this EA. I've got U$ 220, with deposit fund U$ 500 in demo account for last 9 days, with MM=false, and lot=0.01. I'm considering to live. Does this EA just good in sideway or best for trending ? How about news, should I stop it before big news come ?

Sideways with good price action is best.

Rob

Reason: