New Members introduction - page 11

Hi

Hi Everyone,

I am new here and want to learn more about forex. I live in Jakarta, Indonesia, with two kids and dog named Sasha.

My current occupation is a translator (English into Indonesian and vice versa).

That is all for now and best regards,

Username: fastwealth

fastwealth:
Hi Everyone,

I am new here and want to learn more about forex. I live in Jakarta, Indonesia, with two kids and dog named Sasha.

My current occupation is a translator (English into Indonesian and vice versa).

That is all for now and best regards,

Username: fastwealth

Welcome fastwealth

Dear All,

Hello..I just to say hi..

I want to say hello. First post on the forum

Welcome Michael

hi friends

HI i am Saurabh Kurichh from India.. i am a newbie in forex..justt trying to learn and earn too

lets rock

Confused Newbie

Hi all.

My name is Graeme from the UK and relatively new in Forex having burnt my fingers badly in shares making all the wrong moves.

What attracts me to Forex is what, to me at least, seems to be much more predictable trending and range conditions on an intraday and longer term time frames.

Recently I have started using MT4 in demo form and am successfully using a version of the 8and8 system discussed on this forum.

This forum has been a very useful insight into MT4 EAs indicators etc, but having read 100s of threads I am suffering from information overload and a general state of confusion!!!

I will probably need a bit of help as I am trying to understand how to join a couple of indicators for one combined indicator with alerts and possibly auto trading and have no understanding at all when it comes to MQL.

I am going to try and get a basic understanding and will post separately if I need help and hope to be able to get some guidance from here when needed.

Thanks and good trading all

Graeme

Hi all, glad to be here.

Reason: