New Members introduction - page 14

Attachments

heartnet:
Above the writting tab you will see a pic of a clip same row with smilies,Push it to upload file.

It seems my paperclip has a thin red X over it, and Posting Rules are:

You may post new threads

You may post replies

You may not post attachments

You may not edit your posts

nickyn51:
yeahh sure you are right learning is an infinitive process . I will check the web you recommend me to go on with my serious process of learning and to be updated with Forex TDS. Thank you so much.

Welcome,

Hope it helps.

rossiya:
It seems my paperclip has a thin red X over it, and Posting Rules are:

You may post new threads

You may post replies

You may not post attachments

You may not edit your posts

or maybe you pick the wrong paperclip.I also have red thin in it but that not the paperclip I mentioned, try paperclip above it.

If still cant maybe it is because of your post count maybe new rule..

give it a try

Hi kara.daniels86,

There are many threads about this indicator incl documentation and some indicators with everything written on the chart about how to usre and so on.

Look at this page: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178551

Hello everyone!

I'm from Malaysia. I've been trading live for a few months. Am still at loss at the moment. Few newbie mistakes (press Sell instead of Buy), some wrong judgement, and some "pure magic" . It's ok. I'm learning and experiencing.

As I am working full time, I can't be looking at the chart all the time to catch trade. Therefore I'm also learning MQL4 so that I can modified/write/rewrite any indicators, signals that could help me out with that.

Hope to catch up with this forum.

Reason: