help please

Hello, I am hoping to find some help on this forum; I have been trading fx with average success for the last few months. In December I will be heading to Iraq and I will not have the time, so I hoping to use an automated program… but I have no idea how to write these programs. Is there any other way to set up an automated system or is there some place I can go to learn how… I have some solid ideas; I just need some help to put them on paper.

Help Please…

look at links here

and even better here with begin of page...

An Expert Advisor Made to Order. Manual for a Trader [ ru ]

Introduction

Not all traders are programmers. And not all of the programmers are really good ones. So, what should be done, if you need to automate your system by do not have time and desire to study MQL4? Usually one visits the forum and creates a topic named something like "I need a programmer":

This article is written specially for those who need help in writing an Expert Advisor. You will find here the contact information of EA-writers, recommendations on contacting them and descriptions of the most frequent problems.

fbj wrote >>

look at links here

and even better here with begin of page...

An Expert Advisor Made to Order. Manual for a Trader [ ru ]

Introduction

Not all traders are programmers. And not all of the programmers are really good ones. So, what should be done, if you need to automate your system by do not have time and desire to study MQL4? Usually one visits the forum and creates a topic named something like "I need a programmer":

This article is written specially for those who need help in writing an Expert Advisor. You will find here the contact information of EA-writers, recommendations on contacting them and descriptions of the most frequent problems.

thanks boss

Reason: