New Members introduction - page 10

CodeMuncher:
Hi:

I just found this site today. Looks like there is some cool code here.

Where are the posting rules? Some places it's ok to post code and some places you have to get approval. What's the deal here?

I know my way around code, computers and trading but am always learning.

(and this will answer on your pm) deal might sound tough:

rules are simple - no rules (or you can break all the rules you like)- use common ethics, common sense; if Newdigital or Linux disagree with your ethics - they will delete your post(s), ban you 4 few weeks or month - warn you, and if you continue - ban you forever; you can complain in SexualReformsLeague how much you like - they can breack rules much more then you do (no rules for them either-they are the rules)

so, if it's not too tough for you,

you're welcome

fxbs:
(and this will answer on your pm) deal might sound tough:

rules are simple - no rules (or you can break all the rules you like)- use common ethics, common sense; if Newdigital or Linux disagree with your ethics - they will delete your post(s), ban you 4 few weeks or month - warn you, and if you continue - ban you forever; you can complain in SexualReformsLeague how much you like - they can breack rules much more then you do (no rules for them either-they are the rules)

so, if it's not too tough for you,

you're welcome

fxbs

Theres one more rule that you omitted. If your not mindful of the rules or if your not enchanted with the rule set, one can band himself as well.

Hi. I just joined. What does TSD stand for?

pipgobbler:
Hi. I just joined. What does TSD stand for?

As cockeyedcowboy reminded to us (thanks buddy) Triple Screen Display

NEw

I've been researching and trying to make some money at the amateur level for about a year now.

I just found this site yesterday and i'm reading alot of great info.

I downloaded some EA's and trying to make them work with IBFX meta trader with a little success.. No EA's in live trading yet.

My brother is a programmer and I'm working on a system like everyone out there.

I was on informedtraders.com until i went through alll the info and I needed more about coding EA and mt4..

So thanks for the great info. I plan to post a lot on this site with some ideas, (i've been reading, and i've noticed the strategies that I thought were unique and I theorized about are OLD news.lol but atleast i'm thinking like the rest of the traders..

4xleader82:
I've been researching and trying to make some money at the amateur level for about a year now.

I just found this site yesterday and i'm reading alot of great info.

I downloaded some EA's and trying to make them work with IBFX meta trader with a little success.. No EA's in live trading yet.

My brother is a programmer and I'm working on a system like everyone out there.

I was on informedtraders.com until i went through alll the info and I needed more about coding EA and mt4..

So thanks for the great info. I plan to post a lot on this site with some ideas, (i've been reading, and i've noticed the strategies that I thought were unique and I theorized about are OLD news.lol but atleast i'm thinking like the rest of the traders..

The site you mention is just a front end for a search engine called information.com which if dig a bit you could discover is using google engine.

Google is better or at least you have plain links.

I'm forex armature. Looking for a good start here. I would need guidance in the future.

ftrader1:
I'm forex armature. Looking for a good start here. I would need guidance in the future.

Hi ftrader1,

Welcome to forex-tsd. feel free to ask any questions.

My name is joldas.

my name is joldas. newbie to forex, hope all have large profit ...

jokesh:
my name is joldas. newbie to forex, hope all have large profit ...

Welcome joldas. Enjoy your star here

Reason: