New Members introduction - page 6

Hello, I am new to this forum

I am a new member.

Hello everyone.

HEM:
I am a new member. Hello everyone.

Welcome Hem, take a look at this great place and feel free to ask any question.

FerruFx

Hi All,

I'm Asrul, just sign up for this forum. i'm newbie in forex. hope u guys can guide me in this 'game'.

cheers

topaz_jnr:
Hi All,

I'm Asrul, just sign up for this forum. i'm newbie in forex. hope u guys can guide me in this 'game'.

cheers

Welcome Asrul, great place to find all you need in forex. Feel free any question. Many experienced traders and contributors here.

FerruFx

Paul Haworth - New Member

Hi Everyone

I joined the group last week & what a great site you have.

I am very new to Forex & indeed trading but have always been fascinated by the application of computers to resolving problems & carrying out routine tasks, its this area that appeals to me most, that & earning a crust while learning I hope.

I have a small live account & a number of demos which I play around with, I run a FAP EA on my live & try manual trading using signals on my demo's, I also run a Isakas TW on 1 demo.

Would hopefully like to build my own EA in the future, but I'll learn to crawl first.

Many Thanks

Paul

paul0926:
Hi Everyone

I joined the group last week & what a great site you have.

I am very new to Forex & indeed trading but have always been fascinated by the application of computers to resolving problems & carrying out routine tasks, its this area that appeals to me most, that & earning a crust while learning I hope.

I have a small live account & a number of demos which I play around with, I run a FAP EA on my live & try manual trading using signals on my demo's, I also run a Isakas TW on 1 demo.

Would hopefully like to build my own EA in the future, but I'll learn to crawl first.

Many Thanks

Paul

Welcome Paul,

You're new to forex but it seems that you're already in the big ocean with all your systems.

Wish you a lot of pips.

FerruFx

What happened to my post?

Hello everyone

I hope you're having as much fun trading as I am.

Do I have permission to start a thread? I would like to call it: You don't have to lose, if you don't want to.

4EX4FUN:
Hello everyone

I hope you're having as much fun trading as I am.

Do I have permission to start a thread? I would like to call it: You don't have to lose, if you don't want to.

Sure, why not. You don't need to ask permission buddy.

PD: We're proud of the freedom in the forum.

Hi all

Hi,

The best forum on the web FOREX-TSD, is the best!

its true... :-)

enjoy life.

Reason: