New Members introduction - page 4

moshnjack:
hello, bro, well i'm a lil bit confuse at FF, and wanna try tsd, hope you will help me... thank you... hey senior, what are your most favourite systems here? thank you

Welcome and... forum have too many systems. You have a long journey ahead to see all.

Hi

I am franky2008, and I am begining at Forex, and I ask help to navigate in this site. I want to see a EA for free downloading.

Best regards.

franky2008:
I am franky2008, and I am begining at Forex, and I ask help to navigate in this site. I want to see a EA for free downloading. Best regards.

Hi, lot of free EAs for MT4 on this section: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Also, the whole forum is plugged with free EAs

Please Help

Please Help! I use FxCast broker, the broker MT time displays 14.00hrs when my local time is 13.00. But all the time SDX gives me alert, the alert is always opposite to what my ADX 14 shows me which most of the time is correct and opposite to SDX-Tz alert. please help what am i doing wrong.

Also, can someone please give me a good indicator, template and EA, as i am a novice but soaking all info i can lay hand on. Simply Put... I Need A Mentor. I have a live mini account burned to less than $100, in 2days.

Thanks and stay blessed.

ranuhook,

this is your third (clon) post about the same in less than three hours. If somebody is interested in reply it would do.

aowaow

hello world. my name is aowaow. I aow forex. Still newbie, want to aow more from you all. I aow forex in full-hours. Glad to aow with you all. Happy aow-ing.

New to forum Orlando Fl.

Hi everyone! this is the first forum I've ever joined. I've been trading for over 4 years and about to fade away. I downloaded 5_6_03 and had good results + 60 pips first day. I have been stuck in EA hell ad I'm trying to find one that REALLy works! ANY feedback would be appreciated. I'm in Orlando and would like to start a little trading group for possible live meetings, to discuss EA's and other aspects of the Forex market.

new indicators

this is a topic for new indicators

welcome

hesam_0082000:
this is a topic for new indicators welcome

Hi. I moved your post here. We believe the current forum order is enough to start a new thread where to put new indicators.

If you have any doubts where to find something just tell us.

drhook

Thanks for the invitation!

I'm and old-timer, having-traded many-different markets, but-need more-discipline...

Looking-forward-to interacting with Memebers, contributing-and-gaining knowledge..

Great Trading To All!

drhook

Reason: