Indicator Purchased but have not been able to activate the indicator - HELP?

I purchased the indicator for $10 back a couple of months ago.  
I have been trying to activate it from demo mode to active (real) mode...

This is my first time purchase (indicator), and I am having trouble, Do not understand the process.  or just lacking...

Help is required at this time.

Can any one share what i should expect and how to get the indicator to become active....?

Some insight to the process would be helpful..

Kodiak888

Kodiak888 Reid:

I purchased the indicator for $10 back a couple of months ago.  
I have been trying to activate it from demo mode to active (real) mode...

This is my first time purchase (indicator), and I am having trouble, Do not understand the process.  or just lacking...

Help is required at this time.

Can any one share what i should expect and how to get the indicator to become active....?

Some insight to the process would be helpful..

Kodiak888

Go to your MT platform, down to the Terminal window and click on the Market tab, there you will on the upper left side your Purchased products, click on it and these products they will be visible right below.

On the product you want to install, click the blue Install button on the right hand side.

Checkout file path where it is saved. Either it is placed at correct folder or not. Because when you save any indicator in correct folder then it will be activated. 

dextormason707:
Checkout file path where it is saved. Either it is placed at correct folder or not. Because when you save any indicator in correct folder then it will be activated. 

This is not the case for Market products.

paolo biaso:
I rented an indicator (...) I activated it is present in the list of indicators, but when I insert it in the graph it appears to me only an empty window practically does not work.

You can contact with the seller to ask his advice.

Reason: