New Members introduction - page 35

hai all trader....

i am new in this fourm...

i need increase my knowledge in forex i hope all master in this forum can help me ......

poweraries:
hii all master trader... this is my first post since i joined the forum
fxsuperprofit:
hai all trader....

i am new in this fourm...

i need increase my knowledge in forex i hope all master in this forum can help me ......

Welcome poweraries and fxsuperprofit ..Take some time to browse around this site. Lots of experienced forex traders around here. You would also find a wealth of knowledge on the different indicators and systems used here..

Happy trading

fxrulez

Hi to everyone

Hi to everyone here,

can I just say "what a great forum !" I decided to have a go at forex about 5 months ago using a demo account and was struggling, I then came across this forum and it has really cleared up a lot of things for me, but there are bits I still don't understand but I'm in this for the long haul so I'm in no hurry and I'm sure I'll get what I need from this forum, however there is just one thing I would like to ask because I'm still a bit new to this forum business, can anyone tell me how I can keep track of a thread without having to use my web browser to bookmark the page, sound stupid I know !

thanks for any help you can give...

Wow!

Greetings,

Really glad I found this forum! Hi, my name is Dave and I'm a new trader, however I've been trading on paper (demo) for a couple years and haven't really found that winning system yet, be it manual or EA (I've even fell victim to the late FAPTurbo some time again, which I'm happy to say I never touched it (failed miserably on my demo account) but never got my money back either- a satisfied loss on my end ). Just wondering if anyone here knowledgeable enough could recommend a certain system of trading or EA for beginners like myself before going live. I have the money and the itch to do this, but want to make sure I get all my bases (education) covered before diving head first into this. My favorite currency pairs are the EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/CAD, and USD, CHF in the M1, M5, and M15 time periods. I love going short/scalping in case you haven't noticed. Any recommendations, links to other areas this forum, would be greatly appreciated.

-Dave

hi

Hello;

I am new here. I have only been trading live only for a few weeks. I have been demo trading for several months. I have heard many of the "gurus" say that you need to find a mentor. and I even bought one of their systems. and a couple of robots. all in all I have discovered that their are limits to what will work that these systems work on a fine edge. The good news is that a fine edge is all it takes to be successful with the forex the bad news is that you have to meet the criteria. sense the forex is still a new trading system, I have decided that I would rather be a pioneer, then find a mentor. It is not that their systems don't work. It is that their system only work for those who can afford to work with in them. I have come to this forum in hopes to find other pioneers willing to develop new systems.

thanks much

Alcoy56

Good place to start

Hi all,

I wrote a long introduction post but session time prevented posting it.

So here a shortening.

I am coding a new EA and on the next version I also try to add NN or adaptive function to it.

Thanks for great postings and link to all.

Just wanted to say hi to everyone and welcome to the forums

hi

hi all...i'm new here...hope can get more knowlegde about forex trading...

Hello everyone!

finally I made the step to learn even more from this forum!

Now I hope to be able to test practically all what I have learned theoretically here.

Please continue the good job you are all doing here!

Ho my god, this is soooo much better with the pictures! I expected it would still be needed to download every file!

No, all pictures available directly. Awesome ,why did I wait for being registered here!

Reason: