New and Lost - page 3

I agree, the initial loss is very reasonable. It takes a lot of experience to be able to get a lot of profit. All we have to do is a lot of learning and practice to gain trading experience. The more we much practice then skilled we are.

yes, I agree with you, for starters it is advisable to exercise, discipline and patience if you want to succeed in this business. As we know, forex is a very high-risk business. It's hard for to survive if it does not have a lot of exercise, discipline and patience.

stanley1:
Dear New and lost, You can’t expect to make a million overnight, you have to be patient or bet yourself a really good broker, that way you will learn how he does it or get a teacher. But be patient

Could not agree with you more!

amibur:
I agree with Santos and Stanlye1 but how much time I have to wait to get a good increase?

Just continue to patient, it might fall into place in no time, and then you can smile!

yes, to get maximum results, then we have to be patient and disciplined. With patience we can get the right time to be able to know when to enter the market and exit the market.

Starting is the most hardest part of the process when trying new things, Just like in Forex results are the combinations of perseverance and good strategies.

learn from other trader experience as this will help you improve your trading style.

Don't afraid to risk, because this is also a good sign of winning.

Put Passion in everything you do.

Good luck

for newbie loss is common, because forex is a very high-risk business. If we had not had the experience of loss experienced is normal. That is why it is advisable for newbie trading with small capital.

The idea is to trade when the market is the most volatile, because volatility means that a market is moving, and money is made when the markets are moving, not when the market is quiet and calm. So try and look for the particular time. A good trend indicator can be of help, You can read online articles on what indicator will best suit you.

I saw a video sometime ago on RSI indicator, and I think it can help.

here is the video: https://www.mql5.com/go?link=https://www.profiforex.com/education/indicators/36

Hi, I am a Professional Forex Fund Manager. If you are a Forex trader or willing to invest in Forex trading to gain profits up to 100-500% in 4 weeks, please check our trading results at: PIPSCUTTER

E-mail: info@pipscutter.com

You can leave your email address to us, and we will contact you to share detailed information about Forex. Thank you.

shichibukai:
hi. i am new to this forum and have 4 mth experience on forex. Learned quite a few inidcators like MACD,elliot wave, fibo and pivot. Traded live but for the past few mth, i have either made a loss or a breakeven, there was no single mth where i profited,amounting to a total loss of US 2000 dollars. Therefore currently feeling quite lost in forex, hope that i can find new directions through this forum....Thinking of trying to create a system that trades only on either new low or high that occur at 8am to 12pm EST the time interval when new york market and london market trading time clashes. Hope to get your advices and improve....

You simply need the right information and education. The financial world changes constantly and with it does the rules of Forex trading. You have to be willing to stay up to date, keep learning, and continuously testing your knowledge Keep an open mind as a trader all the time to make profits consistently.

Always learn to practice whatever you have learned in demo account, and

Start with a small deposit and increase it gradually

Read more here: Understanding forex strategies: How do I trade forex?

Reason: