Isakas Ashi KusKus I - page 9

Original has several trades closed in profit and that USDJPY trade still open at 82 pip loss. V1.21 only has the same USDJPY trade opened at a loss and no other trades made so far.

Whats weird is that those USDJPY sell orders seemed to opened against the signal. Azmel, attaching screen shot, would appreciate if you could verify this when you get a chance. I marked with yellow arrow where the sell opened.

Files:
1.jpg  193 kb

zomg:
Original has several trades closed in profit and that USDJPY trade still open at 82 pip loss. V1.21 only has the same USDJPY trade opened at a loss and no other trades made so far. Whats weird is that those USDJPY sell orders seemed to opened against the signal. Azmel, attaching screen shot, would appreciate if you could verify this when you get a chance. I marked with yellow arrow where the sell opened.

It is a valid signal. The trade is placed on the new candle. On the closed candle, EMA4 cross below EMA24, KusKus still at High Peak (Low Peak hasn't appear yet), Histo is Red and Ashi is Red. So the short entry is valid.

It is a shame because as soon as the trade is placed, the market moves the other way. Histo becomes green, Ashi becomes Green, and KusKus hit Low Peak.

We cannot predict this reversal. It just happens, unfortunately.

Hi all. Many thanks for the ea's Azmel. I put it on a demo starting Monday (original settings as per Leeb)

Currently suffering large drawdown due to trades opened against the trend on USDJPY, EURUSD AND USDCHF.

The EA should close these trades on opposite signal as per my EA settings. Why did they not reverse when the Histogram, moving average (crossed back) and Heiken Ashi bars all turned back to red? If they had I would be in profit and not drawdown.

Is this an option within the EA as at the moment it seems that I have no idea when the losing trades will close which will be very worrying if it was with real money and not demo.

Thanks again. Schoe.

The EA cannot be backested because there is a problem in the while function.

I have fixed it.

my trade today

this is the EA result for today. pls see the attachment

I actually open on a few currency but the only pair that it trade is gbpusd although there is also a good signal on other pair.

i only use the default setting and according to manual rules, it should have open the trade. am I the only one experience this? hope azmel can see on this.

and also about the false signal experience by zomg, doesn't the EA suppose to close the open trade if the reverse signal is given? some bug?

do you need to see the pairs that didn't open the trade? if you do, then i will post later.

Files:
gbpusd.jpg  27 kb

bug on USDJPY pair

hi all,

there is 2 trade for yesterday. EURUSD and USDJPY.

it seem like this EA is not working right with USDJPY. it take a trade on the reverse direction. just like what happen with zomg. do you think that if you reverse the rules entry for USDJPY, it can be profitable with this pair?

i also notice that this EA only make one trade at one time. the next trade will be make when the the first trade is close. which mean it can't open more than one trade.

thx

Files:
eurusd.jpg  25 kb
usdjpy.jpg  26 kb

Need Semi-auto Scalping EA

Hai Azmel, need your help plz

Can u create a simple EA based on the features below:

- allow scalping

- Scalping value

- set TP

- Set SL

- can disable entry for sell & buy ( i prefer to enter manually )

- can be used in recommended on tf30 and tf H1

Basically here i want to use it for scalping, but prefer to enter manually,, what i want is, it will closed the position once it reach the amount that i been set in input.

Ive tried to use the misakas,, but i keep open the position that i dont to enter, coz it is too risky.. ( for me )

If you could help me with this. you Can PM me if u want. Thank you in advance.

rmeruane:
The EA cannot be backested because there is a problem in the while function. I have fixed it.

azmel,

i found this ea make very late order because of 'kuskus stop' & i think its not suitable as a filter...sorry to say, can u delete 'kuskus stop'...or u can change it with BBands or BBands_Stop_v1.mq4 indicator...

thank u...

I think EA build based on original isakas -zeman with indicators BBand, Heiken Ashi and Kuskus Starlight is more profitable. Any info about that?

acday:
I think EA build based on original isakas -zeman with indicators BBand, Heiken Ashi and Kuskus Starlight is more profitable. Any info about that?

AGREE..!!!

Azmel, Are you still here ??

Reason: