Isakas Ashi KusKus I - page 8

Yesterday USDCHF order was closed in profit with 1.21 version.

But I still wondering why it is not testable on tester?

What settings are most better?

Backtesting

I have no idea why my EAs are not back-testedable. FerruFX pointed out it is because my EAs checked the indicators on every tick. I have changed that to check on every candle, but I still receive reports of it not working with Strategy Tester.

I myself seldom use the Strategy Tester, if at all. So I can't help you on this one. I guess it's down to my style of writing, but I can't change that.

Regards,

Azmel.

You are very good programmer keep up the good work.

Well what can you suggest about settings and timeframe you prefer?

azmel:
I have no idea why my EAs are not back-testedable. FerruFX pointed out it is because my EAs checked the indicators on every tick. I have changed that to check on every candle, but I still receive reports of it not working with Strategy Tester.

I myself seldom use the Strategy Tester, if at all. So I can't help you on this one. I guess it's down to my style of writing, but I can't change that.

Regards,

Azmel.

Thanks for the EA Azmel. Just started testing original and 1.21 versions on demo. They both just opened sell on USDJPY. Lets hope this will be a good start.

azmel:

Regards,

Azmel.

your coding styles were too good to describe, i'm also could'nt understand on some part hehehehe, anyway you're the best bro...

keep the good work..

Thank you all for the compliments.

The forward-test that I am running will tell us soon which pair is profitable and which pair to avoid. I am currently running 20 pairs on H1. In his thread, Zeman also recommends M30 for this strategy. So it could be worth forward-testing this TF to see if it works as well.

If anybody here has got some results on M30, grateful if you could share your statements as well.

Many thanks.

zomg:
Thanks for the EA Azmel. Just started testing original and 1.21 versions on demo. They both just opened sell on USDJPY. Lets hope this will be a good start.

I'm glad someone is running them side by side. I'm running 1.21 and also got that sell on the USDJPY. The original seemed profitable too though. I'm running mine on 7 currency pairs on H1.

Error message problem!

Hi guys, i started to trade on live today after seeing pretty good results on demo, but when changing charts to live account I keep getting this message in experts:2008.05.27 10:37:59 ang_AutoCh_HL-v1 USDCHF,M30: zero divide

can anybody tell me what's wrong?

zaxmarki:
Hi guys, i started to trade on live today after seeing pretty good results on demo, but when changing charts to live account I keep getting this message in experts:2008.05.27 10:37:59 ang_AutoCh_HL-v1 USDCHF,M30: zero divide can anybody tell me what's wrong?

I'm not sure what went wrong there as I am not the author of that indicator.

Did it produce the same error when you start the strategy on a demo?

No, but I found out that when you switch accounts you have to also repost the Ea to the charts or else it produces an error message, thank's!

Reason: