Isakas Ashi KusKus I - page 10

Here the trade from today with v1.2. I'll see.

11:00 eurgbp buy 0.7958

s/l 0.7927

t/p 0.8003

14:02 closed eurgbp @ 0.7965

So that's it??? No more mumbling jumbling about the profitabel ea? I have tested all isakas ea but it seems like it takes alot of pc's resource so it stops and doesn't work. I myself had worked long hours trying to develop such ea systems but unfortunately no setting is perfect. The back test chart result with the upwards trend looks, its perfect but when I check the real chart there had been couples of drawdowns. Caused by buying on high prices & selling on lows'. When I try the ea using real live account (really live) on 4 pairs, it was a real profitable week, TP=3 (that's right 3 pips only but with high lots), Autostoploss, & with a little setting, I only trade during Asian session and after the european market. And walla, it turns out to become an amazing results (I won't show you the charts or the results). Perhaps those specific time are the best time for trading using the ea. And perhaps with semi-automatic type of trading, it seems like a more safe trading.

Can anyone tell me why the ea won't work on backtest? (the v1.21 version).

Hope somebody out there would keep the thread alive ....

Files:

I can't find any place on FXDD's site where it says you can login to an account. It sure wants you to open one, tho...

hello

hi , azmal. u did a suplended work . I will try to find best time in asian market session to give a profitable time for trading for this Ea.

come on azmal come back. where are you . its very long u didn't made any reply on this post.

Where did y'all go?

I have been reading this thread for hours and getting excited about what I was seeing then all of a sudden it is like you just rolled up the street and called off the party. Did you move somewhere that I can continue to follow the development of this EA? Nothing has been posted in over a year? Help me somebody!!! Where's the BEEF?

anyone converted from MT4 to MT5 yet?

is there anyone over here converted this amazing indicator from mt4 to mt5 yet? i need this indicator on MT5....

Reason: