Buy/Sell indicator 90 % accurate? - page 9

Many thanks for the code!Now I can tweak it.

He claims that got 100% profit,... what is "the real name" indicator on w**.ekosignal.com?

many thanks

help

Can someone help me out here, i downloaded this indicator but it does not display on my chart,am using fxdd.Its cool from the results so far in this thread

Bogus Statistics

It's bad enough to claim something is "90% accurate" based on a curve-fit backtest, but even worse when there isn't a shred of proof!

aurorau:
Please read my posts on page 2, I gave 3 examples. . I will post some invalid signals and loss signal trades later...

Would you post for clarification the following:

1) Timeframes traded.

2) Best currencies traded.

3) Settings of each indicator.

4) Entry and Exit rules to follow.

This will make sure we all are on the same page. I thank you in advance!!

Dave

<<<

Do not be surprised !

forexmoments:
It's amazing how people sell indicators and EA's that are found free on this site. Even more amazing is how people actually buy them without doing the proper research.

You know... look at the searching tags connected with worrd 'forex'...

major part of them says... be a winner, be a millionaire... it's just selling and buying according to our signals... say good bye to your boss and earn sitting in your pyjama...

So many other people buy these kind of indicators / signal without ANY knowledge about forex as comming it as something majestic, only for the chosen one, stock dealers etc

I test it on my demo acc. and the results are very good.

Another issues:

1- I would like to ask for some additional indications / indicators from You with explanation of how to use it to avoid wrong signals.

2- Can anybody write a script like in Ninja Trader that will buy/sell after just push a one key according the previous setup of parameters.

Thank You

Greg

thks,1#,but,if a indecator effects 90%, there is maybe millionaire of

everone,isn't it?

:)

I test it on my demo... and start soon on micro and we'll see.

Look promissing.

I added additionally Heiken Ashi MA_T3 which generates signals, and trade only when the signals covers together.

Because of the indicators has different settings sometimes there is chaos

but it's not a system but compilation of separate indicators.

What to do / how to diagnose with this iTrend from a few post before together with EMA and what values to take ?

The same guy from Ir. Eko Cahyono from Forex Trading | Forex Signal | Forex Indicator sells also another indic under this address for longer trades. Maybe someone has it ?

Thx a lot

Files:
1win.jpg  237 kb
1zgodnosc.jpg  254 kb
2win.jpg  234 kb
2zgodnosc.jpg  217 kb
3win.jpg  233 kb

thanks for you

ahmedazizelias:
Thank you for posting the indicator..i will try it..but ,what language is it in that website??is there english i tried to use google transelation,but i do not know what language is it to translated to english..anybody knows?..can you just give us notes of how to use it and could you post screen shot to the indicator and usage in chart? thank you in advance

You can select "Detect language" from Translate from drop list. Google translator will detect automatically if you are not sure the language..Google Translate

Reason: