Buy/Sell indicator 90 % accurate? - page 4

Aurorau could you please post your version of Laguerre as the only version I have is the Laguerre RSI 750 which just has a moving line with orange and green dots which is pretty useless for a test of this system! Thanks

Kesciabolo:
Aurorau could you please post your version of Laguerre as the only version I have is the Laguerre RSI 750 which just has a moving line with orange and green dots which is pretty useless for a test of this system! Thanks

here you go...

Files:

lag timing

Hi Aurora,

Can you tell me when to enter,i.e. on crossing .45 or .15?

In your 2 examples you used different Lag indicators.

Thanks

Sachin

sachin_syd:
Hi Aurora,

Can you tell me when to enter,i.e. on crossing .45 or .15?

In your 2 examples you used different Lag indicators.

Thanks

Sachin

Am I using different Lag indicator? There is only one Lag indic in my chart.

When you see a cross, you look at Lag indic if it has crossed 0.45 level, if not, hold your position until it cross because the are times the price may goes reverse. As for 0.15 level, is risky to open position as the trend gonna end soon. The best time to open position that I observed is, "The cross appears at the same time the blue line cross 0.45 level", look at examples in page 2, post #18 and #20. Hope this help.

Anyway, I am still testing it with different indicators to filter fake signal. Today GJ pair is ranging, you will see many crosses along the line. Look beautiful right??

Anyone caught this nice cross last night for GBP/CHF pair? I am still holding this position in 180+ pips now. BTW, I am still holding EU pair in 194pips now and GU in 120pips now....GJ pair is in doze mode...

Files:

An invalid short signal for GJ pair.

Files:
gj_24feb08.gif  11 kb

Just testing M30 - TP around 15-20 pips

Files:
testingm30.gif  82 kb

Jacoba, cool results.

Thank u for the Laguerre indicator Aurorau. Was short Eur/Usd on the H1 cross from yesterday, it came pretty close to my initial 30 pip stop before heading south again - phew! Eventually taken out on my trailing stop for +41. Not a bad first test tho - live! I see that on H1 there has been no confirmed up cross so presumably u r waiting for this as your exit/new entry signal? I tried it for a while on M5 but after an hour I felt like Quasimodo - ahhhh.... those damn alarm bells, they just keep ringin!!!

Kesciabolo:
Thank u for the Laguerre indicator Aurorau. Was short Eur/Usd on the H1 cross from yesterday, it came pretty close to my initial 30 pip stop before heading south again - phew! Eventually taken out on my trailing stop for +41. Not a bad first test tho - live! I see that on H1 there has been no confirmed up cross so presumably u r waiting for this as your exit/new entry signal? I tried it for a while on M5 but after an hour I felt like Quasimodo - ahhhh.... those damn alarm bells, they just keep ringin!!!

+41pips, it's fun to try out right? Did EU reverse before heading south since yesterday after the red-cross? Can you post your chart? I didn't see any blue up-cross on EU pair up to this moment, what time frame are playing with this indicator?

You see my EU chart, I still holding my position since yesterday, 251pips. BTW, what do you mean by "Quasimodo"?

Files:
gu_25feb08.gif  11 kb
Reason: