Buy/Sell indicator 90 % accurate? - page 5

aurorau:
Am I using different Lag indicator? There is only one Lag indic in my chart.

When you see a cross, you look at Lag indic if it has crossed 0.45 level, if not, hold your position until it cross because the are times the price may goes reverse. As for 0.15 level, is risky to open position as the trend gonna end soon. The best time to open position that I observed is, "The cross appears at the same time the blue line cross 0.45 level", look at examples in page 2, post #18 and #20. Hope this help.

Anyway, I am still testing it with different indicators to filter fake signal. Today GJ pair is ranging, you will see many crosses along the line. Look beautiful right??

Aurora Thanks

What I meant that you were using .45 once and then .15.

Another question: WHat if the signal appears when lag is already above or below 45 ? Also, in the picture I have attached, lag is heading down but still above 45 and we get buy signal. What to do here?

Thanks

Sachin

Files:
gj_1h.gif  23 kb

sachin_syd:
Aurora Thanks

What I meant that you were using .45 once and then .15.

Another question: WHat if the signal appears when lag is already above or below 45 ? Also, in the picture I have attached, lag is heading down but still above 45 and we get buy signal. What to do here?

Thanks

Sachin

I take long if blue-cross appears and lag above 0.45 heading upwards. If blue-cross appears before lag cross above 0.45, I will wait till it crosses. If you see the blue-cross appeared and lag is between 0.45 and 0.85, it's still save to open position, but I don't take position if it hits 0.85. This same applied to red-cross.

On some occasions, if there is a huge trend, 0.15/0.85 level still valid to open position, I confirm it with the 3EMA on my chart, because base on the lag indic, you won't know if it's safe to open position or not if it crossed 0.15/0.85. All these are my observations only, perhaps you have a better idea to share with me here..

As for your chart, I will wait till the lag heading up to open long position, it could be a fake long position if you open it at that moment.

Trading Indicator

30 tf

this is my thread....do you think its a good combination using step stoch?.......

comment then improve it I think want to combine/filter it with languere..

aurorau:
ok, here is my position, which good for 80pips for EU pair tonight. Take a look at the pic below, the lowest indicator is Laguerre.

hi aurorau,

what indicator is the top blue/red historgram in your chart? thank you

aurorau:
Jacoba, cool results.

Thanks Aurorau, with your lag indi it help a lot

Files:

Jacoba...look at your result, I have nothing to say . Keep posting your good results

Doragio, the blue/red historgram indicator is "Tradewhatyousee", it's a free indic from TRO(credit goes to him), it's a nice indicator but I don't use it with Lag+Eko indic.

Files:

another similar indicator like "trade what u see" or it just the same one with different name.. well here it is...

Files:

limestreamx:
another similar indicator like "trade what u see" or it just the same one with different name.. well here it is...

Thanks limestreamx for posting this indic. Got some code errors for this indic during compiling, I have fixed it.

Files:

thanks for fixing it aurora... And like u i didnt use it after all.. stepma is more then enough for me

Files:
eu.gif  14 kb

jacoba:
Thanks Aurorau, with your lag indi it help a lot

You are LUCKY MAN.

I do not understand your entry logic and MM. Risk trade with 1L for poor 10pips? Small comments.

I see eurusd entry ..IBFX..for example...from statement

eurusd buy 21.4.08 23:53 entry 1.5919, closed 22.4.08 8:17 ...win after 9h with 10pips, belive with mental SL

eurusd buy 22.4.08 14:46 entry 1.5993, closed 22.4.08 15:57 ...win after 1h

etc...

Files:
1trade.gif  22 kb
2trade.gif  21 kb
trade.gif  27 kb
Reason: