Buy/Sell indicator 90 % accurate? - page 2

jturns23:
Don't bother translating it. This website is selling indicators that are free on this site.

It's amazing how people sell indicators and EA's that are found free on this site.

Even more amazing is how people actually buy them without doing the proper research.

forexmoments:
It's amazing how people sell indicators and EA's that are found free on this site. Even more amazing is how people actually buy them without doing the proper research.

I agree! I would never buy any indicator. I got this one for free and just went to the website out of curiousity but since it was in a different language I didn't know what they were saying about it.

matfx:
Hi Ahmedazizelias,

Try use babelfish.altavista.com/babelfish/tr you can use it to translate the web page to english. Hope it may help.

Thank you very much for ur help.

P/s : The website music too loud.
jacoba:
maybe this will help Toggletext - Kataku

Thank you very much...that was helping me very much...

what timeframe

hello all,

look like this indicator also nice but mayy i know which timeframe or pair is better to use?pls some one....

I using it with 1H TF, it always gives early warning signal, but I don't follow it blindly, I've to have other indicators to confirm its signal.

hi

could someone make the same result using free indicator ? looks promising in their website but who knows , pls post the result here ... just curious ...

someone should sell the system not the indicator

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

ok, here is my position, which good for 80pips for EU pair tonight. Take a look at the pic below, the lowest indicator is Laguerre.

Files:
au_20feb08.gif  16 kb

Another long trade taken for GJ pair, which is good for 112pips tonight. I didn't take the short position as the red cross appeared before the blue line cross 0.45 level. However, the EMA lines has confirmed that good short position too. Never mind, forget it.....

Files:
gj_20feb08.gif  13 kb

Another perfect cross for both for GU pair, which is good for 106pips tonight so far, this position still on hold...

Files:
gu_20feb08.gif  12 kb

Alright, time for bed now...guys, please post your position if you have traded this "scammed" indicator in your system. :p. Sighhh, how come they so daring to make money out of this free indicator.

Reason: