Buy/Sell indicator 90 % accurate? - page 14

poruchik:
Buy 0.34

I can not find any opinions about iMulticur, and just ask if anybody can help me

kevinator

What do you say me?

Speak in English, I do not speak in a Ukranian language

Thank you for the BreakEvenExpert. I have it on a chart - with a smiley face, and Breakeven set to 1, but nothing appears on the chart to indicate a buy or sell. Is this correct?

EA help pls

When i downloaded the EA to my experts folder it is grey and then dragged it to the chart i did not get a smiley face, what did i do wrong?

Thank you

kevinator:
Right click on chart then Expert/properties/common section..CHECK MARK to enable alerts/allow live trading/allow DLL imports/allow imports to external experts......UNCHECK disable alerts once hit/ask manual confirmation/confirm Dll function calls..so check all on left uncheck all on right.

Then click tool at the top of the page/click on options/click on expert advisors/CHECK everything on left hand side/UNCHECK everything on right hand side.

You should get a smiley face and be ready to proceed.

Thank you very much, i have the smiley face now, will give it a go now

Kevinator ........

Hi, I was wondering if it was possible to modify your EA so that when one enters a trade manually that you can have a predetermined take profit and stop loss by X amount of pips.

PS: The break even EA is great

Thanks in advance

Guy

For those who want a little better management of your trades, I will post my Stealth EA. It allows you to put a Hidden TakeProfit and Stoploss, a Breakeven point, a Breakeven Shift (how many pips you want to lock in), and a Trailing step function (Trails once price reaches the OrderOpenPrice() +Breakeven point). I hope this helps.

2.Match the two indicators to receive a valid signal and do not worry they do not repaint.

You said that the indicator doesn't repaint. I put this on a 1 minute chart and the indicator does change colors during the current bar, so are we to enter at the opening of the next candle?

Files:

Thanks

mer071898:
For those who want a little better management of your trades, I will post my Stealth EA. It allows you to put a Hidden TakeProfit and Stoploss, a Breakeven point, a Breakeven Shift (how many pips you want to lock in), and a Trailing step function (Trails once price reaches the OrderOpenPrice() +Breakeven point). I hope this helps. You said that the indicator doesn't repaint. I put this on a 1 minute chart and the indicator does change colors during the current bar, so are we to enter at the opening of the next candle?

Thanks for the EA, it looks great

Going to give it a go today

Cheers

Guy

Page no longer available

PAGE NO LONGER AVAILABLE-File is not to be redistributed on this website without owners consent.

Files:
oo.gif  17 kb

PAGE NO LONGER AVAILABLE-content is not to be redistributed on this website without owners consent

Reason: