Buy/Sell indicator 90 % accurate? - page 13

kevinator:
Attached is new forex 5m scalp system orange crush.As always my systems a made for traders of all levels.A beginner or a professional trader will be able to scalp 1 to 10 pips on every signal given.Elegant but simply made very and user friendly.

1.The way to use the system is to look to the world time indicator and then to your broker time.Trade pairs that exchanges are open at that time.

Example-between 8 and 23 all EUR and US pairs.00 to 6 JPY and AUD pairs.Mix and match them how ever you please.I trade EURUS and EURJPY because of the low spread but you may have a diffrent strategy.

2.Match the two indicators to receive a valid signal and do not worry they do not repaint. Buy signal in emerald/Sell signal in orange

3.Use bar range indicator to set your take profit as you can see how far the market is moving bar by bar and make an average based on the last 5 to 10 bars and accurately reach a logical take profit.(+5bars/5)simple.

Forex trading can be complicated and finding a winning system can be time and resource consuming.Take this system and make some money.No donations needed as I already have what I need so its free..Enjoy

Thanks for this neat scalping system. Please respond to the following:

1. What is your SL for say EURUSD? Would you reverse on opposite two bar color or hold on the original direction assuming SL is not hit?

2. Do you enter at the close of the similarly colored bars?

Please illustrate how you use the system. Thanks

Trail starts after break even is set to true.Now lets define our breakeven.Since we are taking profit of 1 to 10 pips on every trade 1pip is the absolute minimum we want to guarantee ourselves for our time and effort.So we move our breakeven at pips to 1..our lock pips to 2 and we move our trail every at 3 to 5 pips.This is the part where you must do a bit of work.Use the bar range2 indicator and look to the last 5 to 10 bars,add them up and divide the number by how many bars you just added(last 5 bars were 5+5+5+5+5=25 divided by 5 so the next trade I enter I want to take about 5 pips take profit because on average thats about the range the shortterm market is moving.Simple..I will exit out manually at 5 pips if something happens were I cannot push the button fast enough and market reverses (due to my error,tiredness,or newsreport)the trail EA will "catch" me at 1 pip and I will have at least 1 pip for my troubles without letting the market reverse against me.After a bit of time I will begin to get used to this and it will be easier and easier for me to take profit as I will realize the next trade is right around the corner and I dont need to hold on to this trade.Soon taking profit with the system will become second nature,I will finally be able to push the button early.The color of the system will make key elements of the market pop out and soon I will anticipate the markets next move.I will follow the yield schedule like I am hungry for a six figure income and nothing can stop me.That is all.

Thank you for the quick response to my earlier question, I may sound stupid but I understand how it works, the frostbite if I use the TF 1 H have to change the time for 1H MTF too? Because this is for 5 M.outra asks what configuration Mauro trailing could use with frostbite.obrigado

RickW00716:
I got this indicator for free(another forum)...there is a website that supposedly describes how it is used and it is said to be 90% accurate.

The website is www.best-forex-signal.com. It is in a foreign language that I do not understand, though.

Attached is the indicator.

This indicator is base on SMA15 apply to close.While price cross the MA it will trigger signal...hmmm

IMulticur indicator

has anybody this indicator- iMulticur? What is your opinion about it? Is it worth i buy it for 34$? Thanks

Thank you for teaching.

I am using for Frostbite 30M and 5M for Orange crush scalping.A my doubt is whether the indicator MTF when I'm 30M also must be 30M or 5M as the template? A beep would be very interesting to work with several pairs simultaneously

vladokvr:
Is it worth i buy it for 34$?

Buy 0.34

Files:

Я не веру, што ты нават забаўлялі, што Porichuk.You збіраемся далёка subject.I папярэдзіць вас на гэты раз апілак ў head.If у вас узнікнуць пытанні аб маіх сістэмах, проста дайце мне ведаць.

thanks

Thanks kevinator. You're than man! I'm testing out orange crush. it seems good so far. I'm not really a fan of scalping so i may try another of your systems.

Reason: