Buy/Sell indicator 90 % accurate? - page 11

Yes I agree, these latest indicators on open interest and option levels need some explaination.

And they look good but have nothing to do with the original topic of this thread

I have an indicator called 'Trendsignal' and it produces exactly same signals as this Goldminer1

colin77:
by the way goldminer1 seem to be better than this indicator.

Aurorau

You haven't posted on this thread for a long time. Do you still trade this system?

aurorau:
I have had enough "SPIKE" from broker, 90% hit my SL. Fed up!!

pudseybear:
Aurorau You haven't posted on this thread for a long time. Do you still trade this system?

I don't trade with this system anymore as I have day job, can't trade manually, moreover this is 1H TF system.

If you want a hands off system to trade just follow the link and use the Ea manual system with the blackout mode( hour minute).

You can select the language depend on your country..

tq

Why would anyone in their right mind want to open an account at instaforex?They are some russian market maker.Unregulated and hard to contact with email corespondence available.If your firm goes belly up I could find you but the average trader would not have the slightest idea how to recover their funds.

How do I know all of this about your firm?Its located here:MT4 brokers list | MetaTrader 4 Forex brokers Also I once knew a trader who did business with your firm with a credit card deposit.I will cut it short and say he wasnt the least happy with the results.

Buy and Sell indicators are looking nice but you

must have fast fingers.

I'm using Buy/Sell EA for my accounts, no indicators in,

based only on price movement.

See attachment.

Bongo

Files:

I dont think you fully understand all of the information that is present.If you would have read the post and followed the link you would have been taken to option 2 which has another system with a EA attached.I will not post the link again.So before you jump to conclusions about what is or isnt available take 2 seconds bongo and dont glance actually READ and you will see EA SYSTEM IS AVAILABLE FOR FREE BONGO JUST FOLLOW THE LINK GENIUS.

Bongo:
Buy and Sell indicators are looking nice but you

must have fast fingers.

I'm using Buy/Sell EA for my accounts, no indicators in,

based only on price movement.

See attachment.

Bongo

Multibillion EA, that's it? You only made billions? Rookie! I make that daily.

Reason: