Buy/Sell indicator 90 % accurate? - page 3

help..

aurorau:
I using it with 1H TF, it always gives early warning signal, but I don't follow it blindly, I've to have other indicators to confirm its signal.

hello aurorau,

what the "another indicator" u mean??i need help.. yesterday in pair usdcad got signal is down but not just a minute it up again..but that time is no a news time is around 7am..before new is 8am gmt time...so now i need a indicator that to confirm is true signal..so really need your help plsss......

skywalker99:
hello aurorau, what the "another indicator" u mean??i need help.. yesterday in pair usdcad got signal is down but not just a minute it up again..but that time is no a news time is around 7am..before new is 8am gmt time...so now i need a indicator that to confirm is true signal..so really need your help plsss......

Please read my posts on page 2, I gave 3 examples. .

I will post some invalid signals and loss signal trades later...

what TF?

hi guys...

do you use in what TF ?

H1? H4? or something else?

How is the TP and SL ?

thanks

aurorau:
Alright, time for bed now...guys, please post your position if you have traded this "scammed" indicator in your system. :p. Sighhh, how come they so daring to make money out of this free indicator.

No-one saying it is a scam. Read my initial point again.

This is an example of losing trade. I burnt 30pips. GU having strong resistant.

Files:
gu_23apr08.gif  11 kb

i think you're wrong aurora...

i was in on GU trade.. and I won 30 pips from opening price..

and GBP has news which is MPC meeting minutes..

so i think this is not working on news..

thanks

crushbeat:
i think you're wrong aurora...

i was in on GU trade.. and I won 30 pips from opening price..

and GBP has news which is MPC meeting minutes..

so i think this is not working on news..

thanks

crushbeat, congrat you picked 30 pips on that cross. Look at the screenshot, I entered on the red circled candle, as what you said, MPC meeting had caused the next huge reversed candle where I burnt 30pips. I don't look at news, I entered what the chart tells me. However, I re-entered again, now in 60+ pips...

No indicator can goes against NEWS!! Is "NONE".

Files:
gu_23feb08.gif  13 kb

Another good cross for EU pair in 30+ pips.

In my observation, we have to wait the blue line to cross below 0.45 level after the red cross or vice versa to open position, it's safer to confirm the trend.

Files:

forexmoments:
No-one saying it is a scam. Read my initial point again.

Oopss, it ain't "SCAM" indictor. It's a "PIRATED" indicator .

You want to dispute about this anymore? LOL, the pirate is reaping money 55USD each....Cool!

This is GJ short position, you are invited to tame it..

Files:
Reason: