3_Level_ZZ_Semafor (indicator for MT4) - page 36

With cases like the ones that is provided at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174805/page53 unfortunately it does not take too much to conclude that cases like that will be a rule of thumb, not an exception.

MacDee:
Unbelievable - Someone is selling the 3_Level_ZZ_Semafor. They are claiming it was developed by Belkhayate and calling it the "Belkhayate Elliott Waves". What's more, they claim it does not repaint or backplot!

They couldn't even be bothered to change the colors.

Belkhayate Elliott Waves - Best Trading System

Bienvenue au NTM TRADING

On Sale only $94.00!

MacDee there are 1.000' of resellers or re-inventors of systems, strategies and EAs on the Stocks and Forex market. Those are parasites without backbones driven by the greed! Karl Dittmann is one of them.

We are bombarded every day in our emails boxes (spam) with their offers. Never buy any of them even they give you money back guarantee!

I think that EA with 3 Level ZZ Semafor is impossible because it needs support of a few indicators for decision and human common sense. The 5-13-34 are important Fibs, I replace on higher TFs with 8-21-55 also Fibs, and take in consideration only #2 and #3 signals. If 3x Semafor would not repaint it would be FX holy grail!

Hermes

Hermes

I agree with Hermes although my settings are slightly different - see my attachment.

It is a wonderful FREE indicator as long as it is used correctly.

Regards

TEAMTRADERsemafor.pdf

Files:
semafor.pdf  413 kb

I like to work with the Fibs numbers because they are more sensitive (many traders use them). The excellent Web Trading System uses 5 & 13 EMAs with huge success. I support the 3 L ZZ Semafor with BB, S&R and MACD indicator. When the #3 shows up I check MACD for divergences.

Cheers Hermes

I agree about Fibs, you'll no doubt see that I use them too on the semafor, but the next higher series of numbers. On higher timeframes I reduce the series to 5-8-13 daily.

Ma's just follow, so basically any are OK as long as they are specific to the timeframe. I use zero lag ma's but it is not hugely important.

All you have tells me you are a sensible trader. As it works for you do not fix it. Too many traders see something else and lose track of what was successful before.

S&R levels are created by momentum - that is my theory - and I have waited for my coder to come up with immediate S&R lines on screen for over two months now but these are obviously giving him trouble. If he does manage to crack it I will post it for you as they will be of help assessing current S&R levels.

Regards

TEAMTRADER

thx for gr8 thread

Thanks and

Over last few days i constantly learning and exploring this particular thread, in my MT4 there only 3L ZZ.. is installed and i developed my personal view, i understood that it reprints but some how we can avoid this frequent reprinting status just by shifting to higher timeframe, it doesn't mean higher time frame could not show reprints but less than 5M or 15M chart. But can anyone help me to find another indicator which may define the swing high / low, so that i can use Both two as per my conclusion. Thanks at upfront. and Really It's a GREAT indicator.

I'm going to play with this on the 4H charts..thanks!

andimagine:
Over last few days i constantly learning and exploring this particular thread, in my MT4 there only 3L ZZ.. is installed and i developed my personal view, i understood that it reprints but some how we can avoid this frequent reprinting status just by shifting to higher timeframe, it doesn't mean higher time frame could not show reprints but less than 5M or 15M chart. But can anyone help me to find another indicator which may define the swing high / low, so that i can use Both two as per my conclusion. Thanks at upfront. and Really It's a GREAT indicator.

If you use it with stochastics for example, you can have the secondary confirmation of the high/low. Plus you need to get the settings for the semafor for your particular timeframe.

TEAMTRADER

Multi pair 3_Level_ZZ_Semafor

Who is able to code a good multi pair dashboard with the 3_Level_ZZ_Semafor indicator ?

I know the existence of the Fx_dashboard_3LZZ indicator. But this one doesn't fully work . More over, it has only grey dots. Ideally the dashboard should show green or red rectangles with the price of the last level 3 inside them, something like the Trend Scanner indicator.

Reason: