Ivan`s trading style - page 9

Jessica keough:
edy , limestreamx can you tellme the best exit signal for isakas methods? i try use non lagdot and heiken ashi but sometimes when it change color is too late to exit.

i think mr edy will help u with this questions

eddyroza:
hi all..this statement still open position...we see how is working...and i post the EA now..thank for nittany...used for tf1h or tf4h

at least show us ur chart with the EA and open position.. anyone can claim he use an EA with just a statement like that.. not saying this EA is not good, no hard feeling mr nittany.. just wanna see if this EA are truly working.. and u eddy just show us two open position? how two position can convince us to us this EA? please be reasonable.. we are talking about real money here.. and im gonna say sorry to u jessica coz this is out of the thread topics.. we are discussing about the "Ivan's trading style" right here.. i personally suggest if mr eddy wanna talk about this EA please go to the thread which are discussing this EA.. and please we are trying to improve this system..

p/s: ko leh tak guna nick fxfariz tu balik?

buy on the hundred

nittany1:
Hi eddy, I wrote one the other night for a guy named Andre which I posted in the Expert Advisors section, it uses his rules which I'm going to add to this week. I'm also working on another multiple timeframe one as well, it's nearly done. MTF EAs can get kind of complex with the trade rules.

Hi i have been trading the hma russian color. and zoro by igor bouncing pip

they all do the same zigzag and all repaint.

I notice they are similar. when yuo # 3 on the 1hr chart if it is buy I will buy 0.2 lots(20 cents per pip) if it goes 100 pips against me I will buy a next .02 lot (i dont double the lots) so every hundres pips it goes against me i will buy more same lots size . I set 100 pips tp no stops

I manualy trade this way. and very profitable every week every months.

Can you please make and ea to buy or sell on the hundred 100

im leaving this thread.. give u room to discuss about EA.. let me know when its over

why i can not see any arrow in the chart

regards

limestreamx i am sorry about that, please don`t go ..i really need u here..

limestreamx, i try to change the style to scalping style..

what do you think?

buy when..

1. wait for the cross of macd indicator..

2. wait for the cross of sma 2 and sma 5

3. the stochostic slope change up

3. wait until the nonlagma change the colour to be blue..but if the colour already blue..just go to open posisition if we got rules number 1 & 2 already..

4. don`t trade if the juice indicator is red..only trade when the juice indicator at green ( this indicator is to indicate sideway or trending)

5. use zig zag and semafor and bolinger band to know, where the price will go.

i used Tf 15 M, my TP is 10-20 pips / trade for GJ..but for other currency is depend on you..

limestreamx or other maybe you can add any improvement?

Jessica keough:
limestreamx i am sorry about that, please don`t go ..i really need u here..

limestreamx, i try to change the style to scalping style..

what do you think?

buy when..

1. wait for the cross of macd indicator..

2. wait for the cross of sma 2 and sma 5

3. the stochostic slope change up

3. wait until the nonlagma change the colour to be blue..but if the colour already blue..just go to open posisition if we got rules number 1 & 2 already..

4. don`t trade if the juice indicator is red..only trade when the juice indicator at green ( this indicator is to indicate sideway or trending)

5. use zig zag and semafor and bolinger band to know, where the price will go.

i used Tf 15 M, my TP is 10-20 pips / trade for GJ..but for other currency is depend on you..

limestreamx or other maybe you can add any improvement?

jessica u must upload ur pic here because if u use imageshack or other photosharing i think the image will soon be delete.. and one more thing can u please upload the new indic u are using? thanks jessica

eddyroza:
Hi jessica...i already test I-xo indicator and too late give confirmation signal but i give you 1 indicator edit by me and you try first with you system..i think you like this indicator

Hey!! Lovely system there!

Can we get .mq4 file for the Eddy indic, or how manage to work whit it?!

Also to resume, have you found proper indic for enter and exit. Been trough the 9 pages and seems we are now at Eddy indic (that i don't know how to work whit, poor me) or fxtrend_v2 - witch i doubt for scalping cause it give late signal, (would could maby use Fisher_Yur4ik_2) and Price channel exit!

Am I right??! Don't leave system on table, look like a good one.

------------------

I would had fibs as well, nonlagzigzag_v2, whit zigzag_pointer_alert_v2 (anoying alert -coder remove??), barry support, DeMark Trending Line trader and some other non related system indic.

-------------

So, Eddy indic (that i can't work whit), or Fisher_Yur4ik_2 or? for enter, and pricechannel exit for... exit, or?!

-----------------

Thx to limestreamx who turn my sight on this system!!!

------------------

Also you using 5 min chart or only 15, i like nice signal but 15TF seems to miss some, so i usualy try to confirm on stoch on 5 and 15tf. Idea?!

Waiting for improvment here!

Hehe!

hi..i'm new member here..hopefully everyone can help me

oke limestreamx, sorry about that because i don`t know we can upload pic here.

which arrow do you mean ztdep?

Reason: