Auto Fibonacci indicator - page 12

remove a fib from code

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178549

ho anyone know how to modify this one, to just have the support and resistance lines it makes, without attaching a fib too?

cheers

Erase individual fibo lines on the chart???

Does anyone have a fibonacci drawing tool where I can draw fibonacci retracements and then erase individual fibo lines on the chart? The reason I wish to do this is because I am looking for confluence between fibo retracements drawn on different swings within the whole move as well as confluence with support/resistance. So once confluence is identified, we can erase (right on the chart) the fibo lines that do not show confluence. This cleans up the chart dramatically and makes it much easier to trade.

Just to be clear, I want to be able to erase individual fibo lines right on the chart in much the same way you can erase a horizontal, vertical or trend line. And when I erase certain individual fibo lines, it should have no effect on the other fibo lines.

Thanks for any help.

cja:
Hi

I don't know if this is the right place to mention this or if it has been mentioned before however many traders may not be aware that the Fib levels that come standard with the MT4 platform can be enhanced by adding Levels and Price to each level. Simply add something like

fib level - %$ .

The space then fullstop at the end of the line gives the Price some clearance from the end of the chart. See attached screenshot.

nice, that was what i was looking for. is there a way to set it as default so i don't have to add the text each time i use std fibo?

many thanks.

Fibonacci script/ea

Hey forex cyber friends,

I have a question that perhaps one of you may have the answer to. My issue is this: I use fibonacci retracements on small price moves on 5MIN charts. I set my entries, stops and price targets (which are relatively small 5-20 pips) according to these retracements. My problem is this: I'm not physically fast enough to enter the limit, stop and take profit orders to take advantage of many of these small price moves. I understand that I could simply enter a market order, but I thought I would ask and see if anyone knows about or would like to create a script or EA that automatically sets these orders.

In summary, I am looking for an EA that enters a limit (buy or sell) order, stop and take profit order automatically according to fibonacci retracement levels.

Any thoughts or ideas?

Hi Nyarlathotep,

I moved your post to this thread with some scripts.

Just look at page #10 for example.

By the way - I did not try it sorry.

yes

thanksi want to have it how can i please

codersguru:
These is are the values we need to write any Fibo based Expert Advisors! Enjoy!

Hi all/codersguru:

How to get these value?. Is it possible to display value(price) of some fibo level ?

Example, when i drag the fibo(manual), its automatically calculates the price (price level 0.0 - price level 100.0) and show up in upper left of the chart.

Can someone codes indicator like that?

Hi,

Do you mean you want to show the distance between level 0 to 100 in pips?

ijal:
Hi all/codersguru:

How to get these value?. Is it possible to display value(price) of some fibo level ?

Example, when i drag the fibo(manual), its automatically calculates the price (price level 0.0 - price level 100.0) and show up in upper left of the chart.

Can someone codes indicator like that?

codersguru:
Hi, Do you mean you want to show the distance between level 0 to 100 in pips?

Yes correct, thanks for your reply.

Reason: