Auto Fibonacci indicator - page 3

skywalker99:
hi,all may i know where to get this indicator??or template??this indicator is perfect use for which timeframe?

Link to the indicator is on the first post of the thread.

Why are these fibs drawn backwards?

Fibo

I hope this will help

Files:

faridishak:
I hope this will help

Can you explain why all those high FIB numbers compared to using MT4 to draw the fibs?

Guru,

nice fibo indicator, but as always: it is on price. So maybe you can consider making a fibo TIME indicator? If you can do it, I can show what to do with it, and I can say: you would not believe your eyes.

But, as always: a better fibo indicator (price) would be, if the fibovalues of wave 1 could be overlayed on wave three and later on wave five.

For wave two and four it is also very handy. If you can code that kind of fibotool, it would be the best one can have.

But maybe I ask to much?

codersguru:
I just wondering if there's anything else should be added to this indicator?

If you could add 127.2 and 161.8 extension levels to this, that would be great. Those are excellent Fib target levels.

Thank you

I played with the program to delete a couple of fibo levels, but they still keep appearing. How do you delete levels with the fibros indicator???

Dave

roodstaart:
Guru,

nice fibo indicator, but as always: it is on price. So maybe you can consider making a fibo TIME indicator? If you can do it, I can show what to do with it, and I can say: you would not believe your eyes.

Really? I've never considered using Fibs on time before. How would this work? And could you show us some pictures?

Many thanks.

price based fibo

Do you have more details about the price based fibo?

roodstaart:
Guru,

But, as always: a better fibo indicator (price) would be, if the fibovalues of wave 1 could be overlayed on wave three and later on wave five.

For wave two and four it is also very handy. If you can code that kind of fibotool, it would be the best one can have.

But maybe I ask to much?
Reason: