[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 6: August 2011) - page 65

generally classy .... then a nice day candle one way ... now the other way .... Eh ... And tomorrow they'll do something else...

seolink74:

Good corridor... Waiting to see where it goes now... if down, then the same distance.

Trischka's closed, up for a pullback.

there is a perception that the support is stymied

Of course they did.

Hi all! I'm standing on the platform and can't decide which train to hop on))) And tomorrow, they'll do it anyway!

You're not the only one. I'm going down personally. but rightly so. something will happen tomorrow. and friday should have its say too.

margaret. if you don't mind, could you please tell me the settings for the ishimoku? PLEASE. I can't get it to fit on the chart, it just won't fit properly.

margaret:

Of course they did.

You can get "bumped" anywhere on the timeline.

chepikds:
I am standing on the platform and I can't decide which train to get on))) And tomorrow will be the day!

1 Option to sit on the fence

2 Option to continue working on the strategy regardless of the moose...

3...to set the wagons / build channels / determine lows to highs / and go...

Not a bad wagon on XAUUSD... of course a good entry point is a long way off... but we can take a chance

seshen:
margaret. if you don't mind, could you please tell me the settings for the ishimoku? PLEASE. I can't get it to fit on the chart, it just won't fit properly.
I don't use it, I have the default settings.
Reason: