Auto Fibonacci indicator - page 13

Two Fibos indicator in a chart

I can not put two Fibos indicator in a chart.

Can you make two Fibos indicator in a chart?

thank you

Linuxser:
Blue lines are high and low or low and high whichever is current used to plot the Fibonacci.

THANKS MY MASTER

Has somebody bought the Fibo software?

Fibonacci Indicator - Fibonacci Miracle - Forex Software

Very interesting approach to Fib trading. Cost $96. -

Cheers Hermes

hermes

This is a new version of Miracle...

Another fibo indicator with fibo level and price indicates. Found it over the net.

Importance of Fibonacci numbers in trading

Fibonacci numbers are a sequence or series of numbers, created by a famous mathematician, Leonardo Fibonacci.

In trading the harmonious levels of retracement are 23.6%, 38.2%, 50%, 61.8% and 100%.

Out of these the most important at 38.2%, 50% and 61.8%, as that is where the bulk of retracements stop and the original trend is continued. These are areas where price will usually stall. They are self fulfilling prophecies as so many traders place traders around these areas.

If the market is in an up trend and retraces to one of these levels, you know that if you place a long you won't be the only trader doing so. For that reason, Fibonacci retracement is a powerful tool in determining when to enter a trade in the direction of the trend.

Awesome, I use Fib for my main method of trading so will check this out.

Auto_Fibo_Retracement-V2 indie

These indie fixedfrom QuickFib indie.

Made Calculation before the Price touch 0.0% Fibo. Btw... oftenstill missed !

Modify Code for AutoFib

This indicator most closely draws fibonacci retracements the same way I do, but it has one flaw - I have a version that will display the fib levels, and another version (attached) that will display the prices on the lines. I'm not a programmer and can't figure out for the life of me how to get the fob lines of this indicator to show both the fib level and the price.

Can someone please help?

autofibautotrend.mq4

Files:

duanecwhite:
This indicator most closely draws fibonacci retracements the same way I do, but it has one flaw - I have a version that will display the fib levels, and another version (attached) that will display the prices on the lines. I'm not a programmer and can't figure out for the life of me how to get the fob lines of this indicator to show both the fib level and the price.

Can someone please help?

autofibautotrend.mq4

Hi Duanecwhite,

Just want to let you know am looking at the code see if I can add both.

Reason: