Auto Fibonacci indicator - page 18

Bobokus Fibonacci indicator

bobokusfibo.mq4

Files:

Been looking for something at a request of one forum member, and found somethig similar to dynamic Fibonacci here : Fibo Dynamic Channel - Forex Strategies - Forex Resources - Forex Trading-free forex trading signals and FX Forecast

Posting it here too (the whole pack : indicators and the template) : fibochannel_mad.zip

hi mr mladen/ mr tampa /mr tools.

please help to make sound/alret when price touch hi/lo level fibo and erese the prev day line change with Retracement line like FiboRetracement 3.1

thanks

Files:

kholid79:
hi mr mladen/ mr tampa /mr tools.

please help to make sound/alret when price touch hi/lo level fibo and erese the prev day line change with Retracement line like FiboRetracement 3.1

thanks

Kholid79, am not able to modify an ex4 file.

I understand, but I do not have.

Auto Fibo Alert ?

Hello,

Can some one help to code a fibonacci alert indicator.

Conditions are to identify the last three trends on a chart, draw the fib lines on each, and send alerts when the price pullbacks to 23.6, 38.2, and 61.8 on either trend.

Example of Alert message: "Fib Alert 23.6 on EUR/USD" or "Fib Alert 61.8 on EUR/JPY

If possible to add: down trend / up trend based on MA's would be nice.

Thanks a lot!

Fib indicator for automatic Fibonacci detection and trend lines drawing : fib.ex4

Files:
fib.gif  33 kb
fib.ex4  6 kb

poster:
Fib indicator for automatic Fibonacci detection and trend lines drawing : fib.ex4

Nice

It has one odd thing : when changing charts the retracement area gets redrawn frequently. Do you happen to know why?

Here is a MTF Fibonacci indicator I made (All TF actually).

Explanation of the settings :

- Two different ways of calculating HL : with ZigZag (default) or based on a definite period;

- By default fibo levels follow the direction of the moves (0-100 or 100-0), SwitchFibo allows to switch the levels;

- RayLeft extends the lines to the current bar and RayLeftShift extends them further;

- Colors can be set based on the direction of the move (red for down and lime for up) or one color for each TF (default);

- Line Width is set automatically (default), means from 1 to maximum, or manually.

Enjoy

Files:

Here is the .mq4.

fibonaccimiracle.mq4

Files:
Reason: