Auto Fibonacci indicator - page 16

tampa:
Fibo S indicator

Interesting indicator

ea based on fobonacci retracement

Hello, i am looking for an ea which can open trades when a special retracement is reached, for example 38, 50, or 62. thats all he should do. 1.The start point for the fibo, must be set manualy, 2. and the ea should always tkake the actual high/low of the current price. and from there the ea calculates the retracements 3. is a retracement reached, then the ea should open a marketorder, with sl tp etc. to know which retracement it should use, it should be set maually, for example 50. Thaht mean, open an order when the retracement level 50 is reached. i think the ea is not very complicated, maybe many kinds of them are available. do you know one of them? thanks

tampa:
Fibo S indicator

it looks promising

Fibo multi color indicator fibo_multicolor.mq4

Files:

Auto fibo phenomenon (manual included) auto_fibo_phenomenon.zip

Files:

Fibo auto

fibo_auto.mq4

Files:
fibo_auto.mq4  5 kb
fibo_auto.gif  31 kb

Custom Fibonnacci needed urgenting please (my own)

Hello gurus please i will appreciate you help me to design this auto fib line which should work smaller time frame if possible with the strategy as follows:

On the 4hour chart, construct an auto fibonnaci from the HIGH to the LOW of previous month to trade current month.

Example: to start trading from 01 May, you fib the high and low of April.

My levels are 10, 20, 40, 80 and 95. These are my fib levels against the original levels. Please kindly help in this matter. Thank you

Second indy this one should be a standalone

draw horizontal lines automatically on prices ending in 10, 20, 40, 80, 95.

Thank you in advance.

Help help help am begging please

This is the last of its kind from my trading style.

I am tired of fibbing the high/low of previous month on my chart manually.

To this end, i need an indicator to automatically draw the HIGH/LOW of LAST month, last week and yesterday on my chart. Thank you.

Reason: