Auto Fibonacci indicator - page 7

this was answered in this thread

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

marytan30:
Hello, I am wondering if something can help me to add an alert with this indicator can be quite profitable if you enter at the right time.

While Al Mo's attachment of his updated indicator is "pending approval" at the time of writing this posting, you may like to try an alternative price alert called "MultiLevelPriceAlerts" put up by hiachiever under "Discussion Areas", "General Discussion", "On Screen Displays", page 6 Posting #52 (by hiachiever).

This should be a good tentative price alert for Entry Price, Stop Loss, Take Profit levels that are given in the Fibonacci Indicator by Al Mo.

Both these 2 mq4's are great works. I like Al Mo's fib indicator, especially it displays the Risk/Reward Ratios which to me is a preferred choice than profit factor (which is based on gross profit/gross loss).

Enjoy yrself.

Both mq4s are great works. Thanks to them.

marytan30:
I found this indicator very useful but the problem is it needs to give an alert when there is a buy/sell signal so that trade can be made at the right timing.. anybody can help?
marytan30:
Hello, I am wondering if something can help me to add an alert with this indicator can be quite profitable if you enter at the right time.

Guys, I moved your post to this thread where is some talk about a guy called Lonardo Fibonacci.

Maybe the ones you mention in your posts are part of the family.

Son? Nephew? Immigrants that Customs misspelled her names when they arrived?

Hi and Thank you Kenneth

kenneth37:
While Al Mo's attachment of his updated indicator is "pending approval" at the time of writing this posting, you may like to try an alternative price alert called "MultiLevelPriceAlerts" put up by hiachiever under "Discussion Areas", "General Discussion", "On Screen Displays", page 6 Posting #52 (by hiachiever).

This should be a good tentative price alert for Entry Price, Stop Loss, Take Profit levels that are given in the Fibonacci Indicator by Al Mo.

Both these 2 mq4's are great works. I like Al Mo's fib indicator, especially it displays the Risk/Reward Ratios which to me is a preferred choice than profit factor (which is based on gross profit/gross loss).

Enjoy yrself.

Both mq4s are great works. Thanks to them.

I can't take credit for that code - all I did was remove one piece and add the alert....from where I stand, the credit goes to whomever came up with the code (unfortunately, the code doesn't indicate who that would be).

I hope that some of you find it useful...I enjoy a good challenge

-Best,

Al Mo

Al Mo:
I made two adjustments

1) I removed the piece of code displaying the Account owner & account number - not really sure why someone would put that there, but for safety reasons I took it out

2) I added a boolean that you can change called Alerton (default is False)

When its on, if the Close of bar 0 is = to the buy/sell trigger, the alert comes on....be warned, it will remain on until you change the boolean back to false.

thank you for the quick respond and not to mention the adjustment you made ! Your the best

Hi

i find this indicator but it cant auto update how can fix this indicator

Files:

Very nice, thanks for sharing!

Need Fibo Retrace + Expansion Indicator

I've searched the forum but can't find the MT4 fibo indicator that displays both the retracement and expansion simultaneously vs the two separate indicators that come with MT4.

Can anyone assist?

Thanks.

hi

Linuxser:
Link to the indicator is on the first post of the thread.

Hi there its been a long time, its nice to be back. i miss y'all

make it EA

Al Mo:
I made two adjustments

1) I removed the piece of code displaying the Account owner & account number - not really sure why someone would put that there, but for safety reasons I took it out

2) I added a boolean that you can change called Alerton (default is False)

When its on, if the Close of bar 0 is = to the buy/sell trigger, the alert comes on....be warned, it will remain on until you change the boolean back to false.

Hi, can this fibo make it EA,

Thanks

Reason: