Auto Fibonacci indicator - page 17

Resolved. Adopted manual drawing.

A sort of market info and fibo levels combined kg_rdl_pembatas_v3.2kg_fibo_level.ex4

auto fibo phenomenon.

Files:

auto fiboniacci indicator?

Is there a good auto fib drawing indicator? that does not repaint?

Auto fibonacci indicator

Here is one indicator of my own (based on SpudFibo). It is an auto Fibo and has three ways of calculating Highs/Lows : 1) with fixed dates ; 2) based on the ZigZag indicator ; 3) like High/Low channel, based on a defined number of bars. For this last method, set the PeriodForHL as you wish, then you can make the calculation stick to the bars of one particular timeframe with the TimeFrameForHL option, and make it begin from a past bar with PeriodShiftBegin.

For example, to see HL of the day, set TimeFrameForHL to 1440, PeriodForHL to 1, and shift to 0. For HL of yesterday : 1440/1/1. For past two days : 1440/2/1. Etc...

The levels automatically detect if the move is up (100 to 0) or down (0 to 100), but both levels and rectangles colors can easily be switched. The rectangles can be enlarged to the right with RectangleRightShift. Enjoy.

This indicator is also on my new website "smart-trading.world-record.ch", where I will post free mt4 indicators I make. Please quote this post or my website if you post this indicator somewhere. I make them for myself and kindly share them, so I will give support or add stuff only if I've got time. Just let me know if you find any bug. Thanks.

Fibonacci miracle : fibonaccimiracle_v2.rar

Files:

I will surely visit your website, Airquest !

airquest:
Here is one indicator of my own (based on SpudFibo). It is an auto Fibo and has three ways of calculating Highs/Lows : 1) with fixed dates ; 2) based on the ZigZag indicator ; 3) like High/Low channel, based on a defined number of bars. For this last method, set the PeriodForHL as you wish, then you can make the calculation stick to the bars of one particular timeframe with the TimeFrameForHL option, and make it begin from a past bar with PeriodShiftBegin.

For example, to see HL of the day, set TimeFrameForHL to 1440, PeriodForHL to 1, and shift to 0. For HL of yesterday : 1440/1/1. For past two days : 1440/2/1. Etc...

The levels automatically detect if the move is up (100 to 0) or down (0 to 100), but both levels and rectangles colors can easily be switched. The rectangles can be enlarged to the right with RectangleRightShift. Enjoy.

This indicator is also on my new website "smart-trading.world-record.ch", where I will post free mt4 indicators I make. Please quote this post or my website if you post this indicator somewhere. I make them for myself and kindly share them, so I will give support or add stuff only if I've got time. Just let me know if you find any bug. Thanks.

Hello airquest , thanks for the nice indi .

Can you add one more option to change the "solid line" to "dot" or others line style ?

Fibo generator fibo_generator.mq4

Files:

Fibonacci retracement version 3.1

fiboretracement_3.1.mq4

Reason: