Auto Fibonacci indicator - page 5

Please can you draw fib clusters of 38.2 and 61.8

Hello Friend

Is it possible to increase the tool to include more fibonacci lines of high to

low and draw only 38.2/61.8 so that it draws fib clusters

I appreciate your reply, also why is this tool drawing retracements backward?

Regards

Mohamed

how about adding a super cluster? ive just learn about SK and i think its very important that we have this super kluster.. can somebody add it please..

roodstaart:
Guru,

nice fibo indicator, but as always: it is on price. So maybe you can consider making a fibo TIME indicator? If you can do it, I can show what to do with it, and I can say: you would not believe your eyes.

But, as always: a better fibo indicator (price) would be, if the fibovalues of wave 1 could be overlayed on wave three and later on wave five.

For wave two and four it is also very handy. If you can code that kind of fibotool, it would be the best one can have.

But maybe I ask to much?

roodstaart,i think u should tell here how to use fibo time..i tried to use fibo time,but do not know how to use it..

thanks

darkkiller:
roodstaart,i think u should tell here how to use fibo time..i tried to use fibo time,but do not know how to use it.. thanks

I know, I'd also like to know more about Fib times.

Variation on Auto fibo tool

Good Coder's Guru

I was looking for a specific fibo tool and came across yours which you have on your website. It's not exactluy what I'm looking for,sowas wondering if you couldperhaps help me out, if you have a chance ofcourse.

I want to test 2 theories I have using 3 different 30 min candles during the day. And then it would be nice if it could then draw me levels at certain intevals which I have indicate. For example I would like it to draw me the fib from say 03:30 to 04:00, and only draw the fibo level 74.6, with a level 20 pips above, 30pips above and a level 15 pips below the fibo level. Seeattached picture 1.

Or maybe just draw me the fibo level 50 from 10:00to 10:30, and draw me levels 15 pips above and 30 pips below and 50 pips below the fibo level.Please attached picture 2.

Thank you for your help

EA required

Hi,

Anyone can simply create a EA will buy and sell based on daily fib level?

Regards,

Fibos

This looks good but I am having problems logging on to Fibos.

Regards

codersguru:
One of my clients asked my for an expert advisor that uses the Fibonacci lines and automatically find the Higher High and Lower Low between 2 bars (Start bar to Current Bar).

There's a lot of Fibonacci indicators out there but I decided to make my own indicator for you.

Fibos

Hope you Enjoy it!

codersguru:
Thanks Ethan!

I still can not get on to the link?

Thanks

lewis123:
I still can not get on to the link? Thanks

I can not either.

can anyone help to post the indicators or EAs?

missed link

evereal:
I can not either. can anyone help to post the indicators or EAs?

I'm sorry for that! I'll search for the indicator in my computer and update the link.