Auto Fibonacci indicator - page 6

Thank you very much for fibs - it is appreciated

Vertical Line color

Hi.. I was wondering how to change the vertical line color as it comes up on mine as yellow, the same color as my background.. when looking at code I can only see color clr but comes up with an error, tried to change it on the indicator in window but doesnt work... just want to change it to blue or purple or something dark... cheers

Morgy:
Hi.. I was wondering how to change the vertical line color as it comes up on mine as yellow, the same color as my background.. when looking at code I can only see color clr but comes up with an error, tried to change it on the indicator in window but doesnt work... just want to change it to blue or purple or something dark... cheers

Did you try the one on this post: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178549/page3

Drawing Fibs in separate window

Is there a way to create an indicator to draw fibs in a window other than main window? I know that I can do this manually with the fib retracement tool in mt4, but would rather have an indicator. Apologies if this has been discussed elsewhere.

Automatic fibonnaci redraw indicator with alert

Hi everyone,

i have just finished an indicator for people trading with fib retracement.

What this indicator does is put two lines on your chart as start of move and end of move (blue and red)

You have to move this line to the swing high swing low of the move you are looking at.

This indicator will then move the end line as the move progresses and will alert by sound/popup/email when the retracement you have set up is reached. It will then alert you every end of candle if the condition is still valid.

Side note : it will reset the line position if you change the settings or the TF (if someone can fix this, i will be happy )

Files:

Petor

codersguru:
One of my clients asked my for an expert advisor that uses the Fibonacci lines and automatically find the Higher High and Lower Low between 2 bars (Start bar to Current Bar).

There's a lot of Fibonacci indicators out there but I decided to make my own indicator for you.

Fibos

Hope you Enjoy it!

Thank You, very much, Master Coder'sGuru! I'm new Trader and thanks You! This Fibos is my wonder help, for my! Thank You!

FIbronicci INdicator need Alert

Hello,

I am wondering if something can help me to add an alert with this indicator can be quite profitable if you enter at the right time.

indicator attachment

please find the attached indicator

Files:

Fibonicci Indicator

I found this indicator very useful but the problem is it needs to give an alert when there is a buy/sell signal so that trade can be made at the right timing.. anybody can help?

Files:

See if this works....

I made two adjustments

1) I removed the piece of code displaying the Account owner & account number - not really sure why someone would put that there, but for safety reasons I took it out

2) I added a boolean that you can change called Alerton (default is False)

When its on, if the Close of bar 0 is = to the buy/sell trigger, the alert comes on....be warned, it will remain on until you change the boolean back to false.

Files:
Reason: