EA M series, for EURJPY, based on OZfx - page 16

Awoo,

Thank you for share your work. Is this statement for v3.1? I have My Ozzy v3.1 running for 15 days on Alpari demo (EJ and CJ 4H) and only has opened 1 position in CJ, none for EJ.

Any idea for differences?

Thanks.

mas_awoo5182:
Hello everyone,..

this is my forward test result with MY OZZy EA, ..... Its used high risk setting on IBFX demo.

if u want to go real reduce your risk.....

Thanks

Awoo

smartman:
Awoo,

Thank you for share your work. Is this statement for v3.1? I have My Ozzy v3.1 running for 15 days on Alpari demo (EJ and CJ 4H) and only has opened 1 position in CJ, none for EJ.

Any idea for differences?

Thanks.

Yes, u right, that statement for Ozzy v3.1. i put OZZy v3.1 on EJ TF H1 and H4 with setting TS true, TS 47, lockprofit 9, momentum period 14, MA period 11, other setting is default.

but like i said before, if we use OZZY on H1, some times we need to closed order manually for preventing floating profit become losses one, or to preventing to much losses.

Thanks.

Awoo

And for u know, Ozzy system has different result on different Time server, The best Time server for Ozzy is GMT=0.

Thanks

Awoo

Awoo,

Thank you for your quick help.

I will introduce your settings to compare differences between IBFX and Alpari. I think the most relevant difference is MA (from 200 to 11).

Also I wil introduce TS true, TS 47, lockprofit 9 (momentum period 14 is

default).

Thanks.

mas_awoo5182:
Hello everyone,..

this is my forward test result with MY OZZy EA, ..... Its used high risk setting on IBFX demo.

if u want to go real reduce your risk.....

Thanks

Awoo

Hi Mas_awoo5182,

Nice results are that you achieved, congrats to you! Would you please share your set file?

I have also been testing your v3.1 EA on H4 time frame and have not got any trade over a month. So, you obviously use much better settings. BTW, my broker is Alpari UK.

Regards,

Chrisstoff

Chrisstoff,

Please, read my previous posts. I have the same problem and Awoo

has provided me some ideas and his settings.

Regards.

chrisstoff:
Hi Mas_awoo5182,

Nice results are that you achieved, congrats to you! Would you please share your set file?

I have also been testing your v3.1 EA on H4 time frame and have not got any trade over a month. So, you obviously use much better settings. BTW, my broker is Alpari UK.

Regards,

Chrisstoff

chrisstoff:
Hi Mas_awoo5182,

Regards,

Chrisstoff

Dear Crisstoff,..

This is my Setting; (usually i used for back test + forward test)

Pair = EURJPY;

TF = H4 (+ H1 if u have more time to check your trading)

Sl = 189;

TP1 = 89;

TP2 = 129;

TP3 = 189;

MM = true;

Risk = 0.02-0.04;

Increase Factor = 2-4;

TS = true;

TS = 47;

Lockprofit = 9;

MA = 11;

Momentum = 14;

Stocahstich = 5, 3, 4;

Stoch Entry Buy = 55;

Stoch Entry Sell = 45;

Thanks

Awoo

Hi all. I am new to all these (but with a good background) and trying to follow.

First thanks for the work you all do and the feedback.

Awoo I have been experimenting with your ea v3.1 and I attach my results.

I have chosen the timeframe seen in one awoo posts (2004,07.09) till now to test.

Some remarks and questions for all:

1.I have get the best results with disabled short selling. Is that a problem? I am not sure how the account will behave with margins and all.

2. I have tried usdchf as an opposite pair with th 4h and daily with no lack

3. I have read as many articles as I could but I am still not sure about my backtesting. I use odl fx demo account, I have 1m data, I use the open prices only for optimizing and every tick for testing. I look for good behaviour in a long time frame, no blown accounts, high profit factor with minimum drawdowns. I am in the right track?

4. As I am new, but don't believe in miracles, what is the problem with the following results? They seem unrealistic to me.

I hope I am "in the money"

Thanks

vs

I might revisit v3.1 on H4 EUR/JPY. How many trades do you guys get with awoosey's set file? (not on H1)

Do any of you trade just H4, as I am curious what the results are?...Can you post a statement that is not combined with H1?

ES

mas_awoo5182:
Dear Crisstoff,..

This is my Setting; (usually i used for back test + forward test)

Pair = EURJPY;

TF = H4 (+ H1 if u have more time to check your trading)

Sl = 189;

TP1 = 89;

TP2 = 129;

TP3 = 189;

MM = true;

Risk = 0.02-0.04;

Increase Factor = 2-4;

TS = true;

TS = 47;

Lockprofit = 9;

MA = 11;

Momentum = 14;

Stocahstich = 5, 3, 4;

Stoch Entry Buy = 55;

Stoch Entry Sell = 45;

Thanks

Awoo

Thank you for your reply. I will try with these settings from next week on.

Regards,

Chrisstoff

Reason: