High Potential Hedging EA, EURUSD vs USDCHF - page 4

abrs70:
its martingales.... 0.1 using nanolot account... 6 lot equal to 0.6 by the way

Right, I looked too quickly. OK for "0.6" but it's still a ratio of 60 times. That being said, here's my statement - negative closed trades balance, but overall equity is up, though the trades didn't yet close out (dunno why). This is a mini, not a micro BTW.

Settings:

TakeProfit=100

Lots=0.1

InitialStop=0

TrailingStop=20

MaxTrades=10

Pips=10

SecureProfit=0

AccountProtection=0

OrderstoProtect=3

mm=0

risk=1

AccountisNormal=0

I think these were default. All in all, +15% which is pretty good . What are the best settings?

Files:
dreamteam.htm  20 kb
dreamteam.gif  5 kb

HyPip2:
Right, I looked too quickly. OK for "0.6" but it's still a ratio of 60 times. That being said, here's my statement - negative closed trades balance, but overall equity is up, though the trades didn't yet close out (dunno why). This is a mini, not a micro BTW.

Settings:

TakeProfit=100

Lots=0.1

InitialStop=0

TrailingStop=20

MaxTrades=10

Pips=10

SecureProfit=0

AccountProtection=0

OrderstoProtect=3

mm=0

risk=1

AccountisNormal=0

I think these were default. All in all, +15% which is pretty good . What are the best settings?

if you read my first post in this thread. I let you guys play with your best settings... and i do not guarantee this kind of EA will be profitable in the long run...i was just curious to see how it behaves. I am using setting as below:

take profit : 15

trail : 0

initial stop : 0

max trade : 10

pip : 8

just play this setting...

Why randomly play with settings? If we know how the settings are supposed to function we can come up with settings that work.

Kiup00:
Why randomly play with settings? If we know how the settings are supposed to function we can come up with settings that work.

The reason we're here is to optimize the settings, not posting the best setting for you. If you already have the holy grail, please post it, if not, do not post this kind of crab! You're putting everybody down with that word. Try to imagine, if everybody test with the same settings, what is the purpose of redundant data?! Please do your home work, and contribute to the forum.

Meanwhile, the new EA has to be very hard on codings, give me a little bit more time. I hope I can give you guys a good solution by then. Good trading

Regards,

David

Kiup00:

you should read the whole thread 10points3 or multilotscalper...dont be spoon fed....

acccount protection = 1, it will close all trades when stopped out...it has its own calculated stop loss ( max trades x pip = auto stop loss ) if you set 0, it means you allow it running until margin call or etc...

secure profit = 5, i believe its usd5...when net profit reach more than usd5, it will close all trades..

MM = 1, will open lots by itself based on risk of margin to be used...

there you go!!!

Files:
jan12.htm  118 kb

Who's asking to be spood fed? If you're not going to post the source, no big deal, but at least explain it. Sure it may be based on 10points3 but you state you changed it to "be more aggressive". Is this more aggressive lot sizing?

And I wasn't asking for anybody else's settings, just an explanation on the internal operations of the EA. And what's the point of putting this thing out there other than to optimize it? Sure we all have to try different settings to gather data and I posted my settings, my nightly results as well as educated guesses on the internal operations. How is that not contributing?

Go figure.

backtest

Kiup00:
Who's asking to be spood fed? If you're not going to post the source, no big deal, but at least explain it. Sure it may be based on 10points3 but you state you changed it to "be more aggressive". Is this more aggressive lot sizing?

And I wasn't asking for anybody else's settings, just an explanation on the internal operations of the EA. And what's the point of putting this thing out there other than to optimize it? Sure we all have to try different settings to gather data and I posted my settings, my nightly results as well as educated guesses on the internal operations. How is that not contributing?

Go figure.

yes i agree...not it is quite useless posting an expert without source code...if the purpose is just to have people running it on their platform ..;and performing same forward test as you are doing...it s useless...

I tried to make quick backtest..;but its just backtesting 2007...

Kiup00:

Go figure.

Make your own agressive EA then

profit is usd900 now...i am happy with this week performance

davidke20:
The reason we're here is to optimize the settings, not posting the best setting for you. If you already have the holy grail, please post it, if not, do not post this kind of crab! You're putting everybody down with that word. Try to imagine, if everybody test with the same settings, what is the purpose of redundant data?! Please do your home work, and contribute to the forum.

Meanwhile, the new EA has to be very hard on codings, give me a little bit more time. I hope I can give you guys a good solution by then. Good trading

Regards,

David

i think you can use your current entry signal by pipbutcher and make two different magic number...i am the one will test it first..coz i think it will work...but please extern the parameters for me.... will appreciate that..thanks

Reason: