Don`t read this thread..Make Money with it. - page 23

Simba,

Good trade on EU. You guys nailed it. There was news as well. I have been trying to avoid that pair lately. I did not find anything to trade all day. So, at the end I went long long on g/j and closed with 80ish pips loss, then went short@204.04 I think(trade still open will post the result tomorrow). Two mistakes in a row. I did not wait for bar close and confirmation of the patterns. Anyways, look for an MSH short on G/J with a potential target of 201.90.

Good indie Frantachech. I still have the fib zones indie somewhere--very useful. Here is your indicator on a g/j chart;-)

Files:
gbpjpy_4.gif  21 kb

If have this fibozones and rsi14 (above70/bellow30) u have clone idt or omegavus style intraday trading.

if price touch zone check rsi for entry, with cable ... sometimes - often it functions

BUT, interesting is candle ...cable close price in 6 hour by time ActivTrades --- GMT?

see picture , every day any small pips

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173723/page41

I send one nice doc from Banzai...

Thanks for the info Frantie. Closed that trade that I was holding since yesterday. You can see it at the bottom. It was wrong entry. You can also see the premature long I took and the loss. Wanted to close the short around 203.00 but missed it. Oh well, next time.

Good trading to all;-)

Files:
gbpjpy_5.gif  44 kb

mpower:
Thanks for the info Frantie. Closed that trade that I was holding since yesterday. You can see it at the bottom. It was wrong entry. You can also see the premature long I took and the loss. Wanted to close the short around 203.00 but missed it. Oh well, next time. Good trading to all;-)

1.5480 -- partial profit 0.5L and set TP 1.5550

Manual Closed EURUSD 1.5542 and Beach day

Files:
niceday.gif  51 kb

Heads up

Just wanted to give you heads up on what I see on gbpjpy. We have a completed MSL long. Target 205.23, sl just below 203.30. If you trade this, at your own risk of course, just testing the patterns idea here, and I am presenting my view:-)

Files:
gbpjpy_6.gif  24 kb

Detailed Statement

Hi,

Detailed Statement attached.

Regards

Simba

I have been through the hole thread, excellent one, thanks Simba!

No active traders trading here anymore?

4 new trades

Hi,

1-zero1,thanks for your comments....

2-4 new entries :

Short USDJPY @ 105.37 SL H4 CLOSE ABOVE 106.00 TGT 104.25 MSH H4

Short EURCHF @ 1.6266 SL H4 CLOSE ABOVE 1.6325 TGT 1.6135 MSH H4

Short GBPJPY @ 208.18 SL H4 CLOSE ABOVE 209.38 TGT 206.25 MSH H4

Long XAU(Spot Gold vs USD) @ 878.35 SL H1 CLOSE BELOW 859.00 TGT 913.25 MSL H1

3-1 potential new entry...Crude oil could make for an interesting long,with good RR if it develops either a MSL or ,preferably, a 2B pattern in H1/H4

Regards

Simba

New Entry

Hi,

Short NQ(Nasdaq index) @ 2025.75 SL H4 CLOSE ABOVE 2057.00 TGT 1956.50

MSH H4

With this and the previous 4 trades we have a conceptually correlated macro trade with a theme that could be called "Return to risk aversion"..this is what the price patterns are saying..for the moment

Regards

Simba

New Entry

Hi,

Last entry of today

Long CL(Crude Oil) @ 125.94 SL H1 CLOSE BELOW 123.00 TGT 131.35 MSL H1

Regards

Simba

Reason: