EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1470

Looks like a downtrending triangle is forming on the watch on the e/b. The only remaining question is "where did it start?": if from 1.2872, then it is the last wave up; if from 1.3243, then one more time down and up with a range of (approximately) 50 pips.

strangerr:

Could still fall behind the euro. This is where it might come in, only there is no signal on D yet.

It will not go far. It may go up 200 pips at the most.

strangerr:

Hi all. Tantrik, you're not too late on the Eurochip))))

Last Friday I said it would correct at 1.2775, and now I don't see anything with it, there are many bearish wulfs on the Euro on different timeframes and when they start working out it will not be enough. Watching the euro.

10 - 15 pips down, waiting for 27 upwards (buy stop just in case), EUR/AD also settled!

The eu has a lot of sells on the eu.

Tantrik:

10 - 15 ppts down, waiting for 27 upwards (buy stop just in case), EUR/AD also settled!

A lot of sells on the yen are hanging in there!?

Will sag and will sag very nicely.

odiseif:
I don't think so. 200 pips at the most, maybe even higher.

Are you kidding? (...I have all my cards marked!) max 70pts, but already going up

I want to test the TS - martin 1;2;4;6;10 lots on reversal levels :)) - I can not choose the pair? (volatility is good - levels are invisible, spread volatility is bad - the levels are good) so far I think aud/frank, aud/yen.

strangerr:

Check.

About the same, though there are a couple of confusing things.

I will try to wait for the green circle.

Tantrik:

Are you kidding? (...I have all my cards marked!) max 70pts, but I'm already in the +

I want to test the TS - martin 1;2;4;6;10 lots on reversal levels :)) - I can not choose the pair? (volatility is good - levels are invisible, spread is bad - levels are good) so far I think aud/frank, aud/yen.

try euro zealand and pound zealand .....

Tantrik:

Are you kidding? (...I have all my cards marked!) max 70pts, but I'm already in the +

I want to test the TS - martin 1;2;4;6;10 lots on reversal levels :)) - I can not choose the pair? (volatility is good - levels are invisible, spread is bad - levels are good) so far I think aud/frank, aud/yen.

If we go 70 pips up ... I give my head that this pair will go to the level of 1.3250 ... just wait to see if they will go further up or not ...

odiseif:
try euro zealand and pound zealand ..... you will get a kick out of these pairs

Thanks, I'll take a look.

odiseif:
If we pass another 70 pips up ... I give my head that this pair will touch the level of 1.3250 ... it remains to see if it will go further up or not .

If it will pass through 1.3120, then it will go up to 1.3480. Yes, it has a channel to 3480 now - just a correction should be there.
Reason: