Finally a REAL ECN MT4 broker? - page 18

New EA

Hey guys,

did anyone tried this EA richman, "Rich Man's Expert" the statement looks ok to me. stable over the last years, with many trades and small TPs.

br fxegri

Guys can you explain me the benefit of hidden "SL/TP"?

I think that you just wast your time on stupid 1~2 pip hunting while major profits are mesured in hundreds and thousands of pips.

the chart is the same for all clients I think do you really think all traders put the SL/TP on the same price allowing the broker to eat it???

landofcash:
Guys can you explain me the benefit of hidden "SL/TP"?

I think that you just wast your time on stupid 1~2 pip hunting while major profits are mesured in hundreds and thousands of pips.

the chart is the same for all clients I think do you really think all traders put the SL/TP on the same price allowing the broker to eat it???

I totally agree with you. Most scalpers tend to have their stop loss less than 40 pips and are paranoid about stop loss hunting. If your stop loss is 80 to 120 pips away, it should not be a problem. I know this because my 5 expert advisors have been running fine without hidden stop loss for 15 months. Even in our production software release, we have both stop loss and take profit executed on each trade. You can see for yourself of my 5 expert advisors in real time here:

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/commercial-talks/12706-test-drive-winsor-s-5-expert-advisors-in-real-time

Don't get bog down too much on the details. Find your strategy, make sure you have an edge, then trade the forex market. If you have a bad strategy to begin with, hidden stoploss will not help you.

Which one can do a simple job to move the sl to break even at certain fixed pips in profit, and stay there?

Previous Bar Trailing

Any one has an EA to trail the stops on high/low of previous bar

The main advantage with ECN is that you're always trading against other traders, not the broker.

qwertymyfx:
The main advantage with ECN is that you're always trading against other traders, not the broker.

Are you sure?????

Are you broker???

Bongo:
Are you sure????? Are you broker???

Lol, I don't think he is!

Broker - Privacy and a trader. BIG QUESTION.

Hi guys,

I have a question and please only reply if you know the answer.

Can an ECN broker copy your trades?? I trade with dukascopy.

How could you avoid it if they can??

Is there a way to trade without anybody looking at your statement or account. This is because i have a system that works incredible well and i don't want anybody replicating all my trades.

Is there any way to keep your trades secret. Like creating your own brokage firm maybe, currenex, money is not an issue. I have over a million $$.

Thanks

Reason: