I need 50 pip on day - page 6

Even though, it is very much difficult to earn 50 pips daily but now I am able to earn 5o pips by means of scalping strategy that brings profit in a short time. Actually, for using this trading strategy in a proper way,

I am taking services of a day trading signal provider. Sometimes I even make 80-90 pips a day. Its not tough as it looks.

Generally, Scalping is a trading policy that brings profit in a short time. In this trading stage this trading policy is considered as a most usable and profitable trading strategy for all classes’ traders. I am very lucky to select Mxtrade as my trading platform where I can use this trading policy at any major currency. In addition, by providing only one pip trading spread this ECN trading stage always make sure best trading environment for scalping. So, in a short time, I am able to make profit by using this short time technique. And, my trading life is very profitable.

%50 pips is not a big target for a good trader. beginners can not get this much profit they should try to get up to 20 pips in a trade. Some times market favors us we make more than 50 pips in any trade. Use take profit and Stop loss to secure your capital. In scalping we get few pips because we have to close positions in less time.

i will agree with "elihayun" and i think he was tell the r8 think

fancy:
%50 pips is not a big target for a good trader. beginners can not get this much profit they should try to get up to 20 pips in a trade. Some times market favors us we make more than 50 pips in any trade. Use take profit and Stop loss to secure your capital. In scalping we get few pips because we have to close positions in less time.

50 pips a day can be enormous target

Anyway, trying to go for fixed gains each day in forex is not a good idea. Trade the market - not the imagined market

It is absentmindedly factual that despite of good trading knowledge , it is not possible to earn money easily from this volatile trading place, if you do not have the reliable support from a trading platform that is at all time is dedicated to you by providing many exclusive trading facilities.

Trade the market

Not the target

As a regular trader, I am able to earn 50 pips daily by means of trading policy scalping. Due to getting very rapidly I have been using this short time trading strategy from my first day of trading. Practically, this trading policy can’t be used in a regulated trading platform because of having many kinds of restrictions. So, for using this trading policy in a proper way,

By way of it is online base business and open for 24 hours so, I have selected this as my part time job.

Reason: