cool ea

Is there anyone who can help me by coding a tp into an ea it has a sl but no tp. I have had very I mean very good profits with this ea. But in order for me to stay positive I need to watch it trade and take profits when I want. I have been testing it for 2 1/2 weeks and have only lost one trade. But to keep profits I have to close the trade. If anyone can help pm me or email me at and I will post it on this forum so everyone can benefit. Also I found this free at another forum it is an open code.

Trades best on gbp/usd 1 hr, I have also have the same results on 5 min aswell. I bought fapturbo and this ea kills it I don't use fapturbo anymore.

My opinion fapturbo is a waste of time and money.

mackphatt:
Is there anyone who can help me by coding a tp into an ea it has a sl but no tp. I have had very I mean very good profits with this ea. But in order for me to stay positive I need to watch it trade and take profits when I want. I have been testing it for 2 1/2 weeks and have only lost one trade. But to keep profits I have to close the trade. If anyone can help pm me or email me at and I will post it on this forum so everyone can benefit. Also I found this free at another forum it is an open code.Trades best on gbp/usd 1 hr, I have also have the same results on 5 min aswell. I bought fapturbo and this ea kills it I don't use fapturbo anymore.My opinion fapturbo is a waste of time and money.

Could you attach the EA?

if you don't mind please attach the fapturbo too

Here is the EA. Its called AI. If you can code a tp into it I will be thankful.

I can't upload Fapturbo coz its license, but if you look around you will find it.

Drop me an email and I can tell you were I found a modded version of fapturbo. Your wasting your time though, fapturbo sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ATTACH]3765[/ATTACH]

Wld be nice to know the ea. could u post it for me to try also?

Heare is with tp...

can u tell us in what pair and time frame did u use thi ea?

it wont do trade in 1m time frame..