TRO Indicators - page 14

tro_pivot_position

tro_pivot_position displays how far the price is from the pivots in pips.By the way, it does NOT draw lines. I found that indicator elsewhere.SOURCE CODE for tro_pivot_position ATTACHED.

TheRumpledOne:
tro_pivot_position

tro_pivot_position displays how far the price is from the pivots in pips.By the way, it does NOT draw lines. I found that indicator elsewhere.SOURCE CODE for tro_pivot_position ATTACHED.

I posted the pivot indicator, dear. Here is the link https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178682

tro_supres_level

tro_supres_position

Showing the Support/Resistance levels and number of pips the price is away from the level.

These indicators reference the Barry Support and Resistance Indicator.

CODE ATTACHED.

Files:
tro_sr.gif  23 kb
tro_sr.zip  42 kb

TheRumpledOne:
...Note to newdigital:

I am trying to follow the rules, as I understand them, as best that I can .

I did NOT rename this indicator with TRO.

I made it absolutely clear that I am NOT the Original Author.

Since the other thread is PRIVATE PROPERTY I did not post this code there.

If I am in violation of any existing rule or recently made up rule, I apologize because it was not my intention to violate forum rules and please forgive me.

Allegory about "private property threads" were about commercial threads only. It was just an explanation for more understanding:

- commercial thread is similar to sellers private property (seller may say/do any words/action he/she wants). There are some idea (which few commercial sellers expressed many times) that forum must receive small monthly fee from commercial sellers for placing/keeping commercial threads. And the sellers will be fully evaluated before but will get full admins' support. As I said, few sellers are expressing those opinion during the long time already and asking admins to establish it for all the seller. So, this allegory about 'private property commercial thread' is just a simple explanation about it. Just a preparation. May be it will never be happened in the future. May be it will be next year. Who know ...

But anyway, commercial thread is fully related to commercial seller. Similar to.

- commercial evaluation threads are fully related to forex tsd members by expressing opinion (there are commercial threads and there are commercial evaluation threads so please understand the differencies). Any members can post in evaluation thread.

Commercial seller can not say in evaluation thread:

"please delete those posts from evaluation thread";

"please ban this people";

"please do what I want other wise you, admin, will be punish by me";

and so on (just from my collection ).

They can say of course, but any evaluation thread is moderated by every single post so ... no one will see bad words except me for example ...

To say it in more simple way: you are a king in your commercial thread, but you are the same with everybody in your evaluation thread. Allegorically as well.

I am not sure that you will understand about what I say now ... sorry ... for more information please go to some sticky threads in commercial section.

Public threads.

It is public without any allegory or paradigm. People want to create and maintain the public thread, they want for the public threads to be very popualar ... because if threads are popular so they may request for their systems/indicators/EAs to be a section. They can be a section originators. It is the sections here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems

Section originators are having the right to open commercial thread inside their section. They do not need commercial section for that.

That is why many members maintain/develop and so on their public threads and that is why they do not spread the posts all over the forums with many threads: they are keeping their public threads hoping that one day their public thread will be as popular so the section (mini forum) will be created for them.

There is some thread about it also in commercial section or in non-discussion section with all the explanation and discussion and so on. Name of discussion thread about rules for section is ... forgot sorry ... similar with "which thread will be a section" ...

Please do not express your emotions in every your post as the members are leaving the forum when they see some very emotional posts.

Members are searching the indicators by name.

OS Gaussian indicators are having the name started with

OS Gaussian

It may be good that you add any other words in the end of the name of indicators and not as first words.

I know that it is not good for your folder management but what to do?

For example:

- OS Gaussian Support Resistance;

- OS Gaussian Support Resistance_v2

(it is for big improvement);

- OS Gaussian Support Resistance_v1.1

(it is for small improvement);

and so on.

Or anything you want.

For example:

OS Gaussian Support Resistance_tro2

OS Gaussian Support Resistance_tro1.5

Please do not reply on this message as I really do not have time to speak deeply about it.

Sorry.

I am NOT the ORIGINAL author and I am not claiming authorship of this indicator. All I did was modify it.I hope you find my modifications useful.

MODIFIED_VERSION_Better Bollinger bandshas price labels added which and be turned on/off via user input.

There is a user input to turn off the middle band.

There is a user input to turn on the alert if the price crosses either the upper or lower bollinger bands.

I am NOT the ORIGINAL author and I am not claiming authorship of this indicator. All I did was modify it.I hope you find my modifications useful.MODIFIED SOURCE CODE ATTACHED.

Note to newdigital:

I am trying to follow the rules, as I understand them, as best that I can .

I did NOT rename this indicator with TRO.

I made it absolutely clear that I am NOT the Original Author.

Since the other thread is PRIVATE PROPERTY I did not post this code there.

If I am in violation of any existing rule or recently made up rule, I apologize because it was not my intention to violate forum rules and please forgive me.

ORIGINAL VERSION CAN BE FOUND HERE:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

You need to follow all of the download instructions there BEFORE you download the MODIFIED VERSION

I am NOT the ORIGINAL author and I am not claiming authorship of this indicator. All I did was modify it.I hope you find my modifications useful.

MODIFIED_VERSION_OS Gaussian Support Resistance-1 has price labels added which and be turned on/off via user input.

There is a user input to turn on the alert if the price breaks either the resistance or support levels.

I am NOT the ORIGINAL author and I am not claiming authorship of this indicator. All I did was modify it.I hope you find my modifications useful.MODIFIED SOURCE CODE ATTACHED.

Water Level

Original can be found here:

roll over (carry trades) that can be used for good hit rates

I am NOT the ORIGINAL author and I am not claiming authorship of this indicator. All I did was modify it.I hope you find my modifications useful. WaterLevel v3_TRO_MODIFIED_VERSIONhas price labels added which and be turned on/off via user input.

There is a user input to turn on the alert if the price touches either the D1 or H1 water level.

MODIFIED SOURCE CODE ATTACHED.

ORIGINAL VERSION CAN BE FOUND HERE:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174154

MODIFIED_VERSION_ Range_v2 has price labels added which and be turned on/off via user input.

There is a user input to turn on the alert if the price breaks either the HIGH or LOW levels.

Today Trend

Today Trend_TRO_MODIFIED_VERSIONhas a user input to turn on/off the price box and input to turn on/off alert when indicators signals buy/sell.

MT4 indicator "TRO_SR_RR"

TheRumpledOne has done it again. He has a new indicator that calculates the support and resistance based on the highest high and lowest low for your time frame, M1 M5 M15 ect. It then determines the entry point based on the pivot point of the most recent candle that made the highest high/lowest low. Then calculates the risk / reward of the trade using the highest high/lowest low as the TAKE PROFIT and STOP LOSS. It also plots the fib retracement numbers so if you see price stall near there, you can take your profit. I like the simplicity of it. It pretty much tells you when to buy, sell, go short & when to cover. Check it out, you will love it.