TRO Indicators - page 7

TheRumpledOne:
TRO MULTI PAIRS

TRO MULTI PAIRS takes the work of codersguru and mladen to the next level.

The user can chose the pairs and time frames like mladen's TickWatcher AND they can specify which indicators to use like codersguru's Easy iCustom PLUS the user can specify colors and levels like most of the TRO indicators.

You can use any indicator that resides on your disk but you have to spell the name correctly and pass all of the parameters.

If you use the default settings, TRO SAK MULTIPAIRS is a pip scalping machine.

When the dots on M1 and M5 rows turn green, green, aqua; go long.

When the dots on M1 and M5 rows turn red, red, magenta; go short.

The $CDL column is the candle color.

The $MID column tell you if the price is above(green) or below(red) the previous candle's midpoint.

The $BIAS column tells you if you should be long(aqua) or short(magenta). Once you enter the trade, you can stay in the trade until the bias changes.

The Up, Eq, Dn count on the bottom simple totals up the number of dots that indicate up, equal or down. You can you this to determine the trend.

TRO SAK MULTIPAIRS is a true Swiss Army Knife type of indicator. The possibilities and combinations are endless. Use your imagination!

MAY ALL YOUR DEALS BE ACCEPTED.

Thank you for your contribution to this forum. Keep up the good work.

I assume one can the above scalping method at almost anytime not

just at hourly open? Thanks

TheRumpledOne:
FXBS see if you can get TRO SAK MULTIPAIRS to show your indicator in its display. Then post the inputs so all may benefit. Thanks.

I don't using Semaphores - psychologically i love lines; though if we add signal alerts (with sound or not, e-mail) printed in log (Expert tab) - you have signal history for backtest (4exmpl: 3green -conditions met - go signal-alert(print)

anyway - idea of having source (and that was Mladen's intention too) - allow people to be able to try and set various combinations of ind signals (imaginable )

so, once ground is broken and example set now it would be much easier for enthusiasts to check ideas, strategies, etc it fast and relatively simple way

Great work TRO.

I haven't used it yet, but I like how it looks visually. Not sure if it will help trading performance. I'm not a scalper, I like to swing and look at the bigger time frames.

And Perky, how did you get the 3 min. chart? Perhaps I'm a MT4 newbie.

Multimeters per ce - a general indicators signals combined (in one place) - for general use, not just for scalping

that's Perky just used it this way

same picture as with all other indicators: the higher Timeframe, wider settings, the less noise, more reliable signals

TRO SAK MULTIPAIRS can be used for ANY trading style.

I just like to use it for scalping.

The benefit is you can observe what is happening on multiple time frames with multiple pairs in a glance... you really don't have to flip between charts. It allows your mind to process the information faster.

Of course, you will want to reference the chart of your pending trade before you execute it.

To TheRumpledOne

Great job! Thank`s!

You're welcome.

I hope you enjoy all of my indicators.

Check out the first post in this thread if you want source code:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177573

For those of you who like SQUIGGLYS, mladen has posted his multipairs indicators here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178416

Thanks for sharing, mladen. I really appreciate and respect your work.

TheRumpledOne:
For those of you who like SQUIGGLYS, mladen has posted his multipairs indicators here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178416

Thanks for sharing, mladen. I really appreciate and respect your work.

Hey Burgerman!

I see you have been pestering folk on other threads in this forum today...what's up! not been getting enough handouts lately?

Reason: