TRO Indicators - page 4

cja,

i have a little request,

can u make this indi have alert when all the signal goes green/red ?..

thanks in advance

Their source code?

TheRumpledOne:

I have been learning how to code in MT4.

Those of you who might like to make your own meters can use this code.

It's too bad that everyone doesn't share their source code.

Well, I think the coders have the right not to give it out their source code for a good reason. I would do the same if I'm a coder. How dare you to treat them feeling bad as they would disappointed in you for the way you said about them including cja. You don't even think about other people respect, but only for yourself. I think you are disrespect person and you are worthless coder!

cja is a great, the best coder I ever known and he is trying to help others to have successful indicators to get for a free on this forum and I respect his way what he wants to protect himself not to give out the source code as same as other coders!

SavvyTrader

SavvyTrader:
you are worthless coder! SavvyTrader

Total Bollocks

mart-hart:
Total Bollocks

I disagree

SavvyTrader:
Well, I think the coders have the right not to give it out their source code for a good reason. I would do the same if I'm a coder. How dare you to treat them feeling bad as they would disappointed in you for the way you said about them including cja. You don't even think about other people respect, but only for yourself. I think you are disrespect person and you are worthless coder!

cja is a great, the best coder I ever known and he is trying to help others to have successful indicators to get for a free on this forum and I respect his way what he wants to protect himself not to give out the source code as same as other coders!

SavvyTrader

You have a right to your opinion.

My code speaks for itself.

I provide the source code so others can learn and/or improve it.

That's how civilizations grow.. by sharing knowledge so the wheel doesn't have to be reinvented.

CJA has every right to do as he pleases with his code. I respect that right. I just have a different philosophy. Besides, I figured it all out anyway!!

thanks I finally found the indicator early this week

posting my scalp charts

i found it easier on my brain for bias to be pink/green

ill study your notes this week maybe even look at it on 1h chart

thanks for the indicator

Files:
it.gif  99 kb

and YES the left chart IS 3 min chart!!!!

a slight edge over the 5 min traders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my target is always 6 pips then move stop and ride the trade - still coming to terms with riding - lol

Perky:
and YES the left chart IS 3 min chart!!!!

a slight edge over the 5 min traders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my target is always 6 pips then move stop and ride the trade - still coming to terms with riding - lol

Keep riding until the bias changes against you on the M1.

You're welcome.

Perky, Transformator over Stochastic - what is it?

Thank you

Hi, Perky. thanks for your perkyinds. tpl , it's more powerful combine with VQ 5,3,1,3.

see you.

Reason: