TRO Indicators - page 9

I deleted one spam post made by TheRumpledOne (image without indicator attached inviting the people to go to the other forum 100th time already).

TheRumpledOne got warnings for Spammed Advertisements.

TRO MULTI PAIRS - TheRumpledOne

TRO MULTI PAIRS

TRO MULTI PAIRS takes the work of codersguru and mladen to the next level.

The user can chose the pairs and time frames like mladen's TickWatcher AND they can specify which indicators to use like codersguru's Easy iCustom PLUS the user can specify colors and levels like most of the TRO indicators.

You can use any indicator that resides on your disk but you have to spell the name correctly and pass all of the parameters.

If you use the default settings, TRO SAK MULTIPAIRS is a pip scalping machine.

When the dots on M1 and M5 rows turn green, green, aqua; go long.

When the dots on M1 and M5 rows turn red, red, magenta; go short.

The $CDL column is the candle color.

The $MID column tell you if the price is above(green) or below(red) the previous candle's midpoint.

The $BIAS column tells you if you should be long(aqua) or short(magenta). Once you enter the trade, you can stay in the trade until the bias changes.

The Up, Eq, Dn count on the bottom simple totals up the number of dots that indicate up, equal or down. You can you this to determine the trend.

TRO SAK MULTIPAIRS is a true Swiss Army Knife type of indicator. The possibilities and combinations are endless. Use your imagination!

MAY ALL YOUR DEALS BE ACCEPTED.

UPDATE: 2008-01-29 fix for bug in $BIAS attached.

Files:
ind.zip  13 kb
__bias.zip  3 kb

Bug found in $BIAS

Fix attached.

If you are using TRO MULTI PAIRS, please installed fix immediately.

Files:
__bias.zip  3 kb

TRO MID P

TRO MID P will plot the current and previous midpoints for the user specified interval.

Files:
_tro_mid.zip  9 kb

BuyZone 2 Hour Timeframe

Hi TRO, is it posable to change the BuyZone indicator to draw a line at the OPEN every 2 hours in sted of every hour with buyzone and sellzone same as your BuyZone indicator. I tried the "Period_Converter_Opt.mq4" but it keeps on disconnecting after a while, and it is a hassle to keep a chart open just for the 2H chart. I have changed the period to 4H, but that is to long and miss a lot of trades. Thanks and Good luck with your system, it is really something to look into.

simple and brilliant

Hi All,

I would like to comment on TRO's indicators. Recently I made a donation to receive TRO compass and others and have found it to be the most usefull bunch of indicators I have come across in 3 years. The philosophy behind TRO's approach is to focus on price action and his indicators does this brilliantly.

Keep up the good work TRO and thankyou very much for your contribution to this forum.

thanks,

traderandreas

gerhard:
Hi TRO, is it posable to change the BuyZone indicator to draw a line at the OPEN every 2 hours in sted of every hour with buyzone and sellzone same as your BuyZone indicator. I tried the "Period_Converter_Opt.mq4" but it keeps on disconnecting after a while, and it is a hassle to keep a chart open just for the 2H chart. I have changed the period to 4H, but that is to long and miss a lot of trades. Thanks and Good luck with your system, it is really something to look into.

No, I don't think so.

I have done all the necessary work to tweak the Buy Zone. There is nothing more for you to do except learn it, master it and profit from it. We trade it everyday. It works.

TRO 00 LINES will plot at the price lines ending in 00 ( and 25, 50, 75, depending on the input) so you can simply trade the price action at these levels.

Files:
Reason: