Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 63

a very useful indicator - pls help me

I have buyed the indicator named Power trend. I think it is much useful for all us.

There is only a problem. I have only the exe file and it is coded with my metatrader number account.

1) It's possible to erase the number and use it for all accounts?

2) It's possible to have an alert (with arrows and sound) when all timeframes are all green or red?

need help to turn an indi to an EA

Hi,I need help to turn the wadda attar explosion indi into an EA ,I need the EA can enter and exit the trade when indi give N times enter or exit signal (need adjustable) . I hope the Lotsize, magic number ,TP ,SL ,TS all adjustable on extern.

Thanks ahead!

Best pips to you all.

can any guru help this?

Hi,I need help to turn the wadda attar explosion indi into an EA ,I need the EA can enter and exit the trade when indi give N times enter or exit signal (need adjustable) . I hope the Lotsize, magic number ,TP ,SL ,TS all adjustable on extern.

Thanks ahead!

Best pips to you all

Could anyone write this indicator/ tool for me?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi ,

Could any of you program an indicator that would register the HH LL within a trade. It would list the ticket number/ MAE(LL) /MFE(HH) within a trade.

This Data would be very useful for setting your stops and T/P levels using Excel.

Book:John Sweeny

Maximum Adverse Excrusion

Campaign Trading

I have used this with Fibonacci Trader (software) And I think this is the only way to set inteligent S/L T/P levels.

Thank you in advance

Bluedog222:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi ,

Could any of you program an indicator that would register the HH LL within a trade. It would list the ticket number/ MAE(LL) /MFE(HH) within a trade.

This Data would be very useful for setting your stops and T/P levels using Excel.

Book:John Sweeny

Maximum Adverse Excrusion

Campaign Trading

I have used this with Fibonacci Trader (software) And I think this is the only way to set inteligent S/L T/P levels.

Thank you in advance

Sorry, I don't understand.

spreads

Are all the posted results for the EAs on equal footing sofar as the broker spreads? And may I assume that all posted results do incorporate spreads? Obviously this is important when looking at a great-performing EA, but which has very small average wins.

Any provision for slippage?

Thanks

i found this ea on this forum and i have tested it on standard demo account but when i put it on micro account it does nothing while the standard account still takes trades. is it me or is this ea not made for micro accounts, is it possible to make it work on micro accounts. any input or help would be helpfull.

Files:
stoch_ea-mm.mq4  13 kb

coastal_cat12:
i found this ea on this forum and i have tested it on standard demo account but when i put it on micro account it does nothing while the standard account still takes trades. is it me or is this ea not made for micro accounts, is it possible to make it work on micro accounts. any input or help would be helpfull.

Isn't work by add 0 prev to 1? Like 0.01

i thought it had a mm in it that set the lot size according to the account size. i'll try your way hopefully it will work. thanks linuxser

5 emas EA

Hi, I am new to this forum and tried to do a search on '5 emas EA' but can't find the info on this robot. I received an email touting this product but when I go to the web site all the data is 2-3 yrs old. Does anyone know if this robot is working in present market conditions? Thanks.

Reason: