Could Someone Wins Every Trade? Lets Discuss - page 2

if you consider using averaging and win then yes else no

doshur:
if you consider using averaging and win then yes else no
you mean averaging by add more lots on losing position and wait for it to come in profits?

abhishek72457:
you mean averaging by add more lots on losing position and wait for it to come in profits?
yup.

Yes you can get 100% system but that doesnt mean there is 0 risk of losing your money.

doshur:
yup.
actually my strategy is to scalp the trend on data release or any statement release movement. sometimes i use rsi divergence to open a trade. but i open maximum 5 trades a time with .01 lots (1 micro lot). that my account would be safe from blown up with all money.

tonny:
Yes you can get 100% system but that doesnt mean there is 0 risk of losing your money.

yes i know. thats y i am using leverage of 1:200 .

so i want to know a strategy. that would work for me. i am asking about it all of you masters. 

Any one can knock up a 100 per cent winner, just get the data to fit the curve.

sorry, but this remember this to me :

Forum

Traders Joking

newdigital, 2013.10.08 16:56

“Don’t try to buy at the bottom or sell at the top. This can’t be done – except by liars” – Bernard Baruch

abhishek72457:
can you clear it in any simple language? because i can't get you. what are you asking about?

OK,  in simple terms . .   what is your Risk:Reward ratio ?

What would you consider to be a measure of your risk ?  well it is unlimited as you have no SL unless you prepared to close a trade at a loss some other way ?  so your average risk so far could be considered to be your average MAE  ?

What would you consider to be a measure of your average reward ? isn't it your average win ?  it can't be your average MFE can it ? I don't think so . . .

Leave raptor alone hes english man he speaks deep english and assumes everyone is fluent in english and would understand.
Reason: