mladen:

oguz

That is not a macd at all

That is just another renamed solar wind

... and it is badly repaint? :(

oguz:
... and it is badly repaint? :(

oguz

That is THE solar wind. More information about it you can find here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179650

Intrest1:
Hello. Is it possible to make the indicator advansed order instead of the T3 supply other types of MA?
Would you mind explaining a bit more? Do you think using other averages instead of T3?

mladen:

oguz

That is THE solar wind. More information about it you can find here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179650

Dear mladen,

Thank you for information ...

By the way, if you fixed attachment indis. "rename problem" i would be very happy. 

Hi There,

I believe this indicator could be made more effective. Could you please change or recode it so that when a buy cross happens above the Kumo cloud in Ichmoku a buy signal is generated. If sell cross happens below Kumo a sell signal is generated.

Thanks you guys for your time.

Regards,

Sihotech 

oguz:

Dear mladen,

Thank you for information ...

By the way, if you fixed attachment indis. "rename problem" i would be very happy. 

"Corrected average 2_4"

"StepMA pdf 4_2"

"averages - mtf + alerts 6_4 histo"

dimitri1:

Dearest Mladen,

THANK YOU for your prompt reply. My request is an Expert that if an Open_Buy signal arrives it opens a Long position afterwards an Open_Sell signal arrives and opens a Short position also, without closing the previous existing opposite position ... and so on with any new coming signal .... Now the Expert will CLOSE ALL EXISTING Positions when the Take Profit (Pips or Value) or Stop Loss (Pips or Value) is reached ....

So within the settings of the Expert Advisor will be TakeProfit, StopLoss, AllowedPositionsPerSide ... and the signal generating settings, like MA cross or what ever will be the trading logic.

Thank you again for all.

Best Regards

Dimitri

Dimitri,

What EA are you using?

mladen:L

Dimitri,

What EA are you using?

Dearest Mladen,

Thank you for your kind following up. I am not using any specific EA, usually i test different ones. My logic is to test various and different approaches regarding the Management of Signals ... I believe that is not sufficient to find an Entering Position Point (Open Long OR Open Short) from an indicator or any combination of them ... What, i think is very important, is to find the best point that gives initially positive results and at a second stage to optimize possibly the results. So i am not stick to any specific Expert ...

Following above personal research-logic i would like to test the behavior of "Keep Open Opposite Positions" as described initially ... So i need an Expert that can execute the above Logic (Keep Opened Long and Short Positions ... and ... Close ALL with StopLoss or TakeProfit) ... and then be able to change only the Open Signals Conditions .... So the Expert it will be used as a Base for further research ...

Really thank you for your attention and any added help ... which is welcome ......

Best Regards

Dimitri

dimitri1:

Dearest Mladen,

Thank you for your kind following up. I am not using any specific EA, usually i test different ones. My logic is to test various and different approaches regarding the Management of Signals ... I believe that is not sufficient to find an Entering Position Point (Open Long OR Open Short) from an indicator or any combination of them ... What, i think is very important, is to find the best point that gives initially positive results and at a second stage to optimize possibly the results. So i am not stick to any specific Expert ...

Following above personal research-logic i would like to test the behavior of "Keep Open Opposite Positions" as described initially ... So i need an Expert that can execute the above Logic (Keep Opened Long and Short Positions ... and ... Close ALL with StopLoss or TakeProfit) ... and then be able to change only the Open Signals Conditions .... So the Expert it will be used as a Base for further research ...

Really thank you for your attention and any added help ... which is welcome ......

Best Regards

Dimitri

I am asking that because whatever EA you are using it is simple to turn the closing of the opposite order off

mladen:
I am asking that because whatever EA you are using it is simple to turn the closing of the opposite order off

Dearest Mladen,

Thank you for your suggestion ... is there any simple EA which according your opinion can be used for this purpose ??? I remind you that the rules to be achieved are : 1) Allow Long and Short positions, 2) Keep Active All Opened Positioned 3) Close ALL Positions if Take Profit or Stop Loss is achieved (i do not know if TakeProfit and StopLoss must be calculated in Pips or in MoneyValue) 4) A Max quantitative allowance of opened positions per side ex. maximum "PositionsPerSide = 4", means that a maximum of 4 Long and 4 Short positions can be active in the same time. 5) The EA can be used on any Time Frame offline included (Renko also).

If any Expert can be used as a basis for above described logic, please suggest .... or should i find one ... and then we transform it according your guidance ??? The Expert can be a simple MA Cross one ....

Waiting for your guided support .... Thank you in advance ...

Best Regards

Dimitri

Reason: